Chapter 16

Don't forget to vote 💓✨

" Where is maan? He didn't even take our class. What's wrong with him" Shivika thought.

Shivika was thinking about the possible reasons why maan didn't take there lecture today when she saw maan and Shilpa together. They were having lunch together and here she was damn worried about him.

She went towards them but instead of creating any type of scene. She ignored them and went towards her friends who were actually discussing about maan and Shilpa.

" Hey shivi " amanpreet and sidd said in unison.

"Hey !!" She replied.

"What's Abhimaan sir doing with her " Aman asked her.

" Don't know and please don't talk about them I am not in good mood right now " Seeing shivika's mood sidd changed the topic. They were then talking about their board preparations but shivi was not paying any attention to them she was thinking about maan.

After some time maan and Shilpa finished their lunch and started walking towards thier respective classes. They were talking and laughing. They bid their goodbye and Maan went towards his office. He was fully aware of shivika's gaze on him and was waiting for her next move. As soon as he entered in his office shivika pushed him as a result he fall on the couch then she locked the door. She went towards him and sit on top of him straddling him.

" What were you doing with her " she asked him.

" Nothing...... " He looked at her and continued " this position is not helping me at all" after saying this he pulled her towards him and changed their positions. Now he is on top of her.

" Now I am ok ... Ask whatever you wanna ask" he said and started sucking her neck. He was leaving wet kissed on her neck. He was holding her both hands with one hand and was stroking his cheeck with free hand. He smiled at her , changed there position now shivi is on top of him and then moved his hands from her cheek to her hair and then to her back and grabbed her ass as he pulled her closer. He pressed his lips and started kissing her lips getting a instant response from her.Then he turned her around and put one of his hand under the shirt onto her stomach. "Should I?" Taking her moan as a yes he brought his mouth to her ear and the exact movement he unhooked her bra, his fingers found her breast. He rubs over the sensitive area with his thumbs making them harden. His finger swirled around her nipples before he pinched them. He wanted to do more but Shivika was well aware of her surroundings.

" Ma..aan we a..a re in the scho..ool" she was breathing heavily and completing even a single sentence was difficult for her.

"Maan stop it " this time she said this with some authority.

" Okay.... Look there is nothing going on between us... U are my wife and I won't cheat on you ...so stop thinking about all these things and focus on your studies... Shilpa and I we were just having lunch and that too because she was constantly asking me for it ..... She is my colleague negating her again and again won't look good na "" Maan said....

Abhimaan's POV:

Knock knock ...

"Come in" tbh I am not in mood to talk to anyone today. I am really worried about kavya and Areesh.

" Abhi ... Wanna have lunch with me" Shilpa asked me. I personally have no problem with Shilpa. She is good , intelligent beautiful but when she acts like a child 🤬..

" Yrr not today I am a bit busy "

" Abhi, I can see it you are really very tensed today and you need to cheer up ....comeon let's go " well I think she is right and besides I haven't had anything since morning. I think I should go with her

" Okay " we went to the cafeteria. Shivi was also there with her friends. And now she is giving me those dirty kinda looks. She is probably thinking of me cheating on her. She looks cute when she is jealous. My pataka. She is coming towards me. Please Shivi don't create a scene we are in the school.

WTF she ignored me like I am not sitting here with the woman she hates the most.

We finished our lunch and went to our respective classes. Shivika is following me ... I entered into my office... And then
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She pushed me , locked the door and sit on top of me. I love this possessive side of my wifey.

I know she is jealous of shilpa but this much. God. I love kissing and teasing her. But I also want her to trust me so I told her everything.

Author's POV:

Nandni Agnihotri , her husband , Kavya and three more people were there in the dining room talking and laughing when shivi and Maan reached home. They both greeted the guest and went to there room to freshen up.

" Maan who are they " shivi asked her husband.

" Don't know yrr.... Maybe mom's friend .... Let's go and check " maan said and they both went downstairs.

When maan and shivi went downstairs the guests were gone.

" Mom who were they " maan asked her mother.

" Dr. Ryan and his family " Nandini replied.

" Kavya ... Why were you here.... Laughing and talking to them so sweetly .... Do you want this marriage ?? " Abhimaan asked his sister. He was angry frustrated and irritated with the whole situation.

" Yaa I want this marriage.... Mom is right a doctor is way better than a teacher." She said and left.

Apart from family members there was one more person who was listening everything.
Areesh , he was standing on the main door. He listened to everything and left from there silently without anyone noticing him.

Maan and shivi also departed to there room. There is no point of discussing anything now. It's kavya's life and its her choice. She can marry whoever she wants. Who are they to interfere anyway.

Areesh POV:

I trusted her , adored her , believed her and above all that I loved her. Loved her like anything. "I am just a teacher " that's what she said, I was nothing but just a teacher to her. Maybe I was wrong, maybe I don't know her that well, maybe my love for her wasn't enough. But I didn't force her to accept my proposal, to accept my love. If I was just a teacher than she should have rejected me instead of hurting my feelings like this.

I can't take this anymore.
********************************
Just hope Areesh won't do something stupid 🤧🤧

How was the update guys ??

Vote + comment ❤️