Scandal

I always felt what was the actual scandal that happened with Mo Xuanyu? I hope my imagination justifies it. The chapters named scandal contains mature data. In case of discomfort you may skip them.

A raven from Lanlingjin sect handed a note to uncle Cheng

After reading the letter, I and uncle Cheng immediately left for Koi Tower. Letter mentioned sad demise of Rusong. 

Uncle Yao had been building Lookout towers when he faced opposition from other clans. Grandpa was against his decision but due to his ill health he dint interfere much. One of the clan leaders attacked Rusong leading to his death.

The Koi tower was filled with leader from all clans who had come to pay last tribute.

I saw a young man with sharp features sitting beside Uncle Yao. Grandpa asked him to get incense sticks so that everyone can pay their last tribute to my brother.

Sitting beside grandma, I asked "Who is he? I have never seen him before."

Madam Jin - "Now after losing my son, your grandfather is getting his bastards from all parts of the world".

After the ceremony, all guests had left. In the evening even uncle Jiang left. Uncle Yao urged aunty Su to have some food. She was not willing to leave the room. She embraced the coffin as if she is still carrying Rusong in her arms. Her skin had become pale. All her tears had dried up.

Finally in the evening, uncle Yao said "Take your time Su. But, you cannot continue being like this. Even, I have lost my son but seeing you like this it hurts me more". He left the room. It was first time in my life I must have seen Uncle Yao drinking wine. He sat under a peony tree in Blooming garden and was drinking wine. At late night, I came to check on uncle Yao when I saw Mo Xuanyu had placed uncles left arm around his neck and with his right hand supported his back. He took uncle inside his room in Fragnant Palace. 

Inside Meng Yao Room –

Mo Xuanyu Narration:

Meng Yao moved towards the curtains in his room. Placing his hands on copper mirror he stepped inside his secret room. I never knew such place belonged in his room. This was the first time I had visited his secret room. At the entrance there was an oil lamp. Moving inside there were shelves which had books and scriptures. On another rack there was high quality, unique, prestigious weapons. There were also few talismans in the room. Few of the possessions inside had a colossal history linked to it.

At the right corner of the room there was an old small cupboard. Opening the drawers, Yao removed a wooden box. It had few collectibles inside it like jade pin, brushes, dagger, colours, shawl, etc. 

He showed me the Jade pin and said "This is my mothers. The intricate embroidery in this Pijian is done by Su. She gifted me before our wedding". 

Taking a rattle from his sleeves, he wept "This is of my Son Rusong's". He kept it inside the box and put it back in the drawer. He walked out of his secret. And, I just followed him.

I knew he was shaken. My gege was broken from inside. I couldn't see him this way. I made him sit on the bed and walked towards the door. He caught my wrist and pulled me into a tight embrace. I don't know what took over me, instead of leaving him; I sucked the droplets of tears rolling down his cheeks. "A Yao, I cannot see you like this. I love you. I always loved you". I kissed his eyelids and then tracing downwards, I started opening his lapels. I kissed his neck and suddenly I felt a strong force flipped me. Pulling my pants down, I could feel him harshly thrusting inside me. He was crying and I could feel the wetness of his tears on my back. After some time, he slept beside me. Turning my face towards him I caressed his cheeks with my knuckles.

"A Yao, when I came here everyone looked down upon me. It was you who always made me feel at ease. You never insulted me nor did you belittle me for my poor cultivation skills. In fact you shared few books and said this might help me. You respected me as well my mother. You told your mother also made you read books so that you can learn about cultivators and their cultivation techniques. Even when I was poor in archery or sword fighting, you introduced me to books of using talisman and magic tricks. Never did you deny me to pick any book from your personal collection. Whenever, I was abused by father or offended by Madam Jin, you always sympathized. May be because we both belonged to same world and we both were outsiders here. In this world of tyranny, your smile, calm and composed nature has kept me motivated. Your tears are my biggest weakness. I will make sure with love I will mend all your sufferings"

Jin Guanyao was deep asleep and he dint hear a word that I uttered.