Lantern Festival 2 (M)

This chapter contains adult content

A single tear left his eyes and he pulled me for a kiss and I immediately kissed him back

A single tear left his eyes and he pulled me for a kiss and I immediately kissed him back. We kissed passionately giving each other access to our mouth cave wandering ever nook and corner. Simultaneously we removed each other's outer robes. He placed my hand on his headband and asked me to remove it. His dark black hair cascaded on his shoulders covering his upper body. Yuan pecked my lips slowly moving down to my jawline and then sucking my neck. His actions became bolder and he removed my inner cloak. When I was about to take his inner clothing, his movements suddenly stopped. The smile on his face faded and his hands were gently tracing the scar on my stomach. I saw a drop of tear escape his eyes and I knew he was still feeling guilty. I wanted to say him it was not his fault. I wanted to let him know I was so scared not from him but for him, for us. But, now Iam scared that what if I tell something that will hurt him more. Entwining our fingers I pulled him closer. "Hey am I so bad that now you don't want to touch me." He looked at me and I took his fingers inside my mouth sucking it deep.

"Its my first time and I hope I am doing it right".

Lan Sizhui - "Huh....I thought you are so beautiful and on top of that you are the only heir of two greatest sects - Lanlingjin and Yunmeng so many girls .... Ah...."

His cheeks turned red and he gently hovered over me being careful enough not to put his entire weight. "You are the most beautiful person I have ever met."

He was getting hard and I was able to feel it in between my thighs. I pinched his nipples and he rubbed my erection. He licked my tip and sucked me deep. The sensation was too much to bear causing me to grip his hair tightly.

He spread my legs wide open. He looked at me with concern "Do you want me to?"

Jin Ling - "Yes".

He jumped off the bed and I was confused.

"Yuan, where are you going?"

He came back with a small bottle and a tube in his hand. "Take this pill. Back then when I and Wen Ning were making medicine for Wei Wuxian and Hanguang-Jun, I kept this with me. This will reduce pain". I swallowed the pill taking it from his hand and he squeezed the liquid from the tube and asked me again for consent, I nodded and he slid his finger inside until my body became familiar the sensation. He smirked looking at my erection. Cupping my cheeks he said "Tell me if it pains. Tell me if you are uncomfortable. I will stop it immediately". He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer replacing his fingers with himself. As we went on I pulled him closer digging my head in crook of his neck and tugging his hair tighter. My nails dug deeper in his back creating marks. The pain in beginning later turned in pleasure. As we both reached climax; we both released in unison. After we finished I lay my head on his chest listening his heartbeats. "Are you okay, Rulan?"

I turned and gave him a peck on his cheeks. "I love you A Yuan". He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked into my eyes. "It's only you Rulan".

After some time he got up, removed a cloth from his cupboard and started cleaning himself. I won't deny I haven't imagined him like this before. But, he looked so beautiful far beyond what I imagined. His exposed body covered with my artwork of fingerprints and bite marks was alluring to my eyes. As he was donning his clothes I admired the beauty which is only mine. He wore his clothes and brushed his hair. My eyes didn't leave him even for a second. Looking at him no one can tell how messy he was 10 minutes ago.

The rustling sound of paper caught my attention. I rolled my eyes and saw a paper stuck at edge of the bed. It was the same drawing of rabbits which he showed me a while ago. I picked it up and a smile adorned my face thinking how irrelevant my tantrum was and how considerate his actions were. His actions were bolder and for me he is ready to risk his reputation. I folded it and placed it under the pillow. "Get up Rulan we need to attend Lantern festival". I was exhausted and felt too lazy to move.

I pretended as if I dint hear and closed my eyes. Suddenly I felt his hands on my stomach. Jin Ling - "What are you doing?"
Sizhui - "Cleansing you". I got up from bed . "You don't have to do this". He licked the cum in between my thighs and then wiped it with a clean cloth. "But, I love to clean the mess which is created by me". I took the cloth from his hand and started wiping myself. "I know how much you are in love with cleanliness. I have seen your cupboard. You don't even remember where you keep your things".

We both laughed at that. I took out his drawing which I had kept safe under the pillow. "We are not placing this in lantern. Give it to me I will dispose it". I kept it safely inside my pouch. "I am not giving it to you. Now it belongs to me". Yuan smiled and we both pasted the rabbit painting drawn with invisible ink inside the lantern together.

Yuan held the lantern in his hand and we both left the room together towards the ground.

Jingyi took the lantern from Sizhui."Wow! This is so beautiful. You should have drawn with me. I had no problems drawing rabbits".

Yuan - "What did you draw?"

Jingyi - "I thought for long time still nothing seemed interesting. So I drew the trees which were in front of me"

Zizhen had drawn a beautiful girl and said I wish a beautiful girl as her to be my partner.

Wu Xin was standing alone looking at his lantern. He had drawn a beautiful lady surrounded by black aura.

Yuan - "This is beautiful "

Wuxin - "I drew my mother. I don't remember her face but this represents her. As she protected me from all evil, I want to be savior for all those who all alone and abandoned. I want to be at their service"

His thoughts bought a smile on my face. Patting on his shoulder, I left with Yuan.

I and Yuan ignited our lantern together and left it to fly high. Closing my eyes, "I wish to become a ruler where under my governance my sect is free from pain, hunger, disease, poverty or discrimination. Justice is served to everyone. Poor is not marginalized. People don't fear to report any misdeeds, there is no danger from dead, ferocious corpses, feral zombies or wild beasts"

I looked towards Yuan and asked what did you wish.

"I have everything. Hanguang-Jun and Wei Wuxian as my parents, Zewu-Jun, Wen Ning as a guardian, mentor, Wu Xin as a brother, Jingyi as my best friend and You as my partner. It is so perfect. I wished everyone to continue to be part of my life. I wished a world where harmony is maintained amongst all sects and all of us stay united to fight any circumstances that appear in future. "

Closing my eyes, inside my heart I wished for a life with him forever.