Koi Tower Discussion

After I had helped Mo Xuanyu to escape from my uncle, I have been scared of his reaction. Since, then I have avoided him but today I know I have to face him at discussion conference.

Uncle Jiang entered and I greet him hiding behind Uncle Yao. As usual Uncle Yao is sweet enough to defend me.

While arguing with Uncle Jiang I am startled to see Mo Xuanyu accompanying Huangunag-Jun. With our last meeting at Yi City, I know they were travelling together. Huanguang-Jun using his forehead ribbon on him in front of all us was suprising but, I was still not expecting them to make public appearance together so soon. With all that happened with him here in the past, why will he or anyone  in his place ever prefer coming to Lanlingjin. Moreover, even uncle Jiang suspects him to be Wei Wuxian. With presence of all mighty sect leaders today, there is a possibility that he could be subjected for questioning, I hope everything goes well today.

Uncle Yao was one of those with whom I am close and with my recent encounters with Mo Xuanyu at Qinghe path and Yi City I have somewhat started liking him.

In order to avoid this situation, I had already warned him to distance himself from our sect.

Taking a seat opposite to Mo Xuanyu I was not able to think anything else besides him. I felt sad for the way he was dragged and thrown off stairs from here. I was scared with him accompanying Huanguang-Jun here. Probably this time I dint want him to be humiliated and thrown off again.

Speaking something in Hanguang_Jun ears, Mo Xunayu left outside. Following him finally I was able to find him alone in Rock Garden. I wanted him to leave this place immediately.

Jin Ling "Why are you here? I had warned you not to meet any of our sect people. You still had a face to come here?"

Mo Xuanyu on other hand shamelessly said he is with Haunguang-Jun and they are now like they are tied to each other no matter where the other goes. The only scene that flashed in front of my eyes was Huanguang-Jun raising tied hands of Mo Xuanyu with his forehead ribbon. I was annoyed at his frankness of being cut-sleeve.

Before, I could ask him to leave, Jin Chan and his friends came to add trouble. I forgot my fairy inside but did it matter anymore. I had always won one-on-one fight with each one of them. But, I knew this scoundrel will not play fair, they will all attack at once. Considering this as a battlefield where all enemies are against me I started fighting. I wanted help, I was feeling lonely and fairy was also not around me. I was irritated seeing Mo Xunayu standing in a corner and enjoying the fight. I turned towards him to yell at him. He grabbed my wrist and within seconds I fell on ground. I was defending him and now Mo Xuanyu himself was knocking me down. Before I could yell, he asked "Did you understand?" He showed the same move again with another boy and then I realised he was indeed teaching me new moves. Within seconds tables turned and we won making Jin Chan and his friends run away far from us.

After they left, he continued his love confessions for Lan Zhan. Unable to take this non sense more, I sprinted away.

When I reached my room, I sighed looking down at my wrist, once more I was unable to avoid his touch. I hope I am not turned to cut sleeve.

I was playing with Fairy in my room when I suddenly heard noises of disciples outside. I rushed outside and was surprised to see Mo Xuanyu and Hanguang-Jun were trying to enter Uncle Yao's bedroom. I had already warned Mo Xuanyu to stay away from Uncle Yao and now he was trying to intrude Uncle's bedchamber. I glowered at him warning him to just disappear. I thought of going back and getting Fairy so that seeing her he will run away. However, before I could go back to bring Fairy, all the guests from conference had gathered at Fragnant Palace.

Hearing the chaos, Uncle Yao came out of his bedchamber. On Lan Xichen's request Uncle Yao took us inside his room making an entry to his secret room. I had been to uncle's bedchamber before with Rusong but had never seen this secret room. It had daggers, talismans, jade and many more treasures inside. Aunty Su was standing inside near a table facing her back at us.

Thoughts flowed in my mind. Is Mo Xuanyu thinking of taking revenge for his humiliation? Better he doesn't. But, this was indeed humiliating. How can anyone enter like this forcibly? Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen and Mo Xuanyu were scanning room in a way they are investigating something. From behind the curtains, Mo Xunayu pulled out a dagger which turned out to be a possession of Wen sect. I dint realise what happened but suddenly Aunt Su took the dagger in her hand and pierced it into her stomach. Tears rolled down my cheeks. Even if she had isolated herself after Rusong's death but I knew aunty since my childhood.

With a coarse voice Uncle Yao enquired the intentions of Lan Xichen and others barging into his bedroom. They were suspecting uncle beyond missing head of Nie Mingue, Nei Huisang's brother. This was utter rubbish. It made no sense. I was no longer able to see at Mo Xuanyu. How can he stoop so low? How can he spread such lies about my uncle to take revenge?

As if I was thinking loud, Uncle questioned same to Mo Xuanyu. And all cultivators unsheathed their swords pointing towards him. To his defense, Mo Xuanyu unsheathed a sword lying atop cabinet. But, swords could be unsheathed only by their masters. Seeing the name on the sword, all were surprised. It was Suiban, Yiling Patriach's Suiban, Wei Wuxian's Suiban.

Uncle Jiang had been right all the time. He was truly Wei Wuxian – My Ba and Ma's murderer, the sole reason for my grandparents death, the reason why Uncle Jiang had been aloof all his life, the creator of Tiger Steel, one who killed more than three thousand people in burial mountain. Now, I realised how dumb I was for liking him, for not realising it was him so the ghost general had appeared in Dafan Mountain and Yi City. Unable to comprehend my feelings, I saw him with Haunguang-Jun in front of me. I was no longer scared of Huanguang-Jun. I had to end my suffering, I had to kill him, I had to kill the Monster.

Dark is my life, today I know you are the Alistair
If Uncle would have spared you, I pledge I would have killed the Monster

Those were the feelings that dwelled all my life
I got the opportunity; You are here, by my side,
Why are my feelings then no longer the same
Why I am sad for stabbing you with a knife

I felt good when you saved me from hassels
Why I don't regret that I freed you from my uncle's clutches
I looked upon you for learning whenever you were around
Why I was still scared that all sects against you will soon be in your surround

I liked you, I hope you were still Mo Xuanyu
I know you are the Monster, Why did you turn out to be Wei Wuxian