Leisure in Yunmeng

Wu Xin is going inside the coffin home. As I see him moving ahead, I follow him. Fairy, Jasmine and Princeling all are barking at him loudly. I see as he is going ahead there are many dead joining him from behind. The place is dark and his stance is changed. His face is covered behind the hood he is wearing. He is completely changed. Surrounded by the black aura I see something floating in air above his palm. With a smirk on his face he screams "See Jin Ling, I am the most powerful person". I open my eyes and scream "Wu Xin".

Yuan rushed towards me and sat beside me on bed. I kept my head on his lap.

Lan Sizhui was caressing my hair. "Nightmare?"

Jin Ling - "Just dont leave me"

Lan Sizhui - "I am here".

He dint ask me. He knew when I am comfortable I will tell him. He knows how I used to have nightmares about uncle Yao. How he was with me even when he wasn't physically. He continuously caressed my hair and kissed my forehead. I wanted to tell him what I saw? But the way Wu Xin talked about Sizhui yesterday I felt like he is competing with him. I almost lost him yesterday and I dont want to add anything which will worsen the situation. But, Why did I see Yin Iron in hands of Wu Xin after so many years. His attitude yesterday was very absurd.
It was embarrassing that day when all sect leaders probed inside Lanlingjin in search of Yin Iron. But, today while leaving I am scared what if traces of it is still hidden somewhere beneath in Lanlingjin and is reached in wrong hands. Whether it be Wei uncle or Yao uncle both of them had fallen victim of its powers destroying many lives including their own. Even if I trust Wu Xin, what do I know about him? He prefers to stay alone. He is close to none except me. No one knows much about him. Why he never expressed his regret against my grandfather? What if he still held any grudges inside which none of us knew? I always felt uncle Yao had lot of potential and it was the ill treatment offered by society and his own people which turned him into monster. I tried my best to give Wu Xin a life where he is treated with respect. Some things are better if they are hidden and so was his identity. It was never revealed to the world that he is my grandfather's illegitimate son, my uncle.

I thought maybe I am thinking too much.

As I was no longer sleepy, I got from Yuan's lap

As I was no longer sleepy, I got from Yuan's lap. "How about we take bath together?"

"Rulan!". He got up from bed and picked up a book to read. "I already had my bath in morning".

When I turned before closing the door, I saw him blushing and a smile played on his lips. "Yuan". He looked at me. "Your book is upside down". With a laugh I continued, "You can come and do to me everything that you are thinking".

He threw a pillow on me and I shut the door.

In the Rock garden, Nei Yanyi was playing with Jin Jian. Seeing me he ran towards me and hid beyond me.

Bending down, I held him "What? You are running away from your mother. Go, Sizhui uncle is in his room. He will protect you".

Jin Ling - "Where is Wu Xin?"