Not so perfect - Yuan

Now as my temper had cooled down, I started walking towards training ground. Jingyi and Sizhui both weren't there.

I felt blues seeing the place empty. With a saddened face, I was going back when suddenly I felt someone has kept his palm on my shoulder. Turning back, I was ecstatic to see it was A Yuan.

Yuan - "What happened earlier? Did I do something wrong?"

Jin Ling- "Nothing. I am just stupid"

Yuan giggled -"Thats true"

"You won't ask how is Wu Xin? Did you meet him?

Jin Ling – "Why will I do that?"

Yuan - "Why not? We both saw he got hurt. He was injured. He is a nice boy. We know him from past one week. As per Gusu laws you are not supposed to isolate others. He needs to make friends. He is all alone. You need to let people in, then life will be much more beautiful."

How can he always say the right thing. I promised him I will surely give a try.

I was a lost soul with grudges inside
Alone in my chamber, I cried to have my parents beside
The feeling I owned were always misguide
Until you came and my life was refined

I was called by everyone young mistress
I wanted to show them my true prowess
I used my powers to flaunt what I possess
With my immaturity whatever I did turned out to be witless

I knew my destination, you gave it precision
If you werent resurrected I would have continued to be arrogant

If you wouldnt have made me friend I would have still been struggling
Thank you uncle Wuxian and A Yuan for embracing my life
Making me guilt free, leading me to a life filled with hope and rejoice

Jin Ling – "Where are others?"

Yuan – "I forgot to mention even Zizhen is here. Come with me."

We came to backside of Gusu. I have never been here. It was very beautiful. They were making a tent on mountain cliff which had waterfull as its view. We went inside the tent. Wen Ning was doing something with herbs. Wu Xin was seated on ground. Jingyi and Sizhui were making lantern.

Yuan- "We are giving this as a gift to Senior Wei and Hanguang-Jun on their wedding"

With a wink he said -"I am helping Wen Ning in making pain relief pills. Zizhen and Jingyi are making lanterns. And, you can accompany Wu Xin decorating the bed. What say?"

I wished I had to do this with Sizhui but I am happy at least he is with Wen Ning and not Jingyi. For almost half an hour I and Wu Xin had been staring the bed. We had no idea what to do with that.

Jingyi – What are you guys staring? We need to finish this in two days."

Wu Xin – I have no idea what to do

Even I was puzzled.

Yuan –"You can do something from Yunmeng like lotus or something which Senior Wei would like"

Zizhen – "I have an idea. How about we draw rabbits making love there"'

With excitement I said "Also little Apple in middle as Wei Wuxian loves that." Everybody glared at me and I realised its better I don't use my mind.

Yuan – "I have some colours with me in my room. But I don't know where it is".

Jingyi – "I will come with you. Let's search them together".

Yuan left with Jingyi to his room and I just followed them uninvited. Wu Xin on other hand took Jingyi's place and started helping Zizhen with lanterns.

 Wu Xin on other hand took Jingyi's place and started helping Zizhen with lanterns

Inside Sizhuis room

Sizhui's room was like him simple but spacious and beautiful. Jingyi opened his cuppboard and I was suprised to see everything stuffed in a small space. He always looked flawless. But now, when we peek inside his personal stuff I realised one who looked perfect from outside is actually so beautifully imperfect. Clothes and books kept in same compartment and assignments kept with jade pins, few gowns folded without ironing.

Jing Ling - "What is this? Does Hanuguang-jun knows about this?"

Sizhui winked. "You are not supposed to peak inside others personal stuff without permission is a Gusu law"

Jing Ling - "But, being organized is not in list of Gusu? Strange!"

Lan Sizhui - "It is and look at me. Did you ever feel I am not organized? Gusu law is also to own things as per your requirement. Dont own anything in excess".

He was a role model for most of the cultivators. Every leader wanted their son to be like him - disciplined, talented, obedient. How can anyone ever guess that he is so imperfect? How should I ask him his definition of being organized?

Jingyi was busy searching paint in his cuppboard ignoring our conversation. In between his clothes Jingyi found few books. He pulled them out. Seeing them his eyes widened."Sizhui what is this? From where did you get this treasure? You never showed it to me?"

Sizhui tried to snatch them from Jingyi but Jingyi kept running away from Sizhui. One of the books fell from his hand and I picked it up. My eyes widened seeing the content inside the book - Men in different compromising positions. Initially I felt embarrassed but somehow later smile adorned my face as all the pages had different poses of men. I had hope of slightest of possibility to have him as my cultivation partner for life. When no one was noticing me I hid that book secretly inside my pouch.

Yuan – "I found colours. It is on top of the cupboard"

Making a human pyramid we removed paint from top of cupbard.

Jingyi was first to leave the room. He hid one of the books in his pouch and returned others to Sizhui. Sizhui was embarrassed and in haste he shoved all his books inside the cupboard. I and Sizhui left the room together. He was avoiding me and I was finding it hilarious.