Re encounter Mo Xuanyu

Dear Readers,

I have made few changes in the pevious chapters

--‐‐---‐--------------------------------------------------------------

Today, I would be officially debuting night hunting. Both, Uncle Jiang and Uncle Yao want me to win the contest.

Uncle Yao never stopped me from doing anything. Instead he always supported and encouraged me. As it is my first night hunt, he came to Yunmeng to wish me luck. Handing Suihua as usual he encouraged speaking the words which I wanted to hear. "It is yours. It has always been yours. It is your father's sword. Master Jin Ling, it will surely help you when you are in trouble. You will excel today among others".

Emotions flowed within me and I thank him giving a tight hug.

After my first night hunt experience, Uncle Cheng has become very cautious. Even if he did not show I know I am being followed by his disciples disguised in clothes other than our sect uniform.

I want to show the world it is not luck but in real how mighty I am. I asked fairy to stay at home as she is not allowed to help in the contest.

I and Uncle had made a plan to grab the beast. We have set traps in the entire forest to catch my prey. Now, I am disheartened to see instead of beasts the trap contained only low level cultivators. Ignoring their plea, I moved forward to my goal when suddenly Mo Xuanyu appeared and released all of them.

I am stunned to see him all of sudden. All of the flashbacks are appearing in front of my eyes. Afraid of his touch will turn me gay, with anger I snorted "Leave my way".

He pasted a paperman on my back and I retorted "How could you?" I am mad as hornet thinking how on earth I can face defeat to a man like him. Lecturing me he asked dint your mother teach you any manners. Uncle Jiang made his appearance and seeing him he finally withdrew his wicked tactics.

I felt calm as I know now he will have his bad day. I have seen uncle punishing everyone who practiced or imitated Wei Wuxian's way. But, to his rescue Hanguang-Jun appeared ruining our plan by destroying all deity binding nets. 

Hanguang-Jun has a cold appearance. He is one of the most mighty cultivator. His face shows no expressions but I know going against him could lead to terrible consequences. 

Struggling to open my mouth I only made sounds "Hmm..Ahh". As much as I tried I felt like my lips have been sealed using some kind of adhesive .

Jiang Cheng - "Hanguang-Jun, how did you even try to use silence spell on my nephew. Use these tricks only on people from your sect"

One of the Lan disciples, Lan Sizhui continued "Master Jing Ling, please don't endeavor to open your mouth forcibly. The spell will last only for next thirty minutes after which you will be relieved "

I realized Uncle Jiang dint want any unnecessary disputes when he said "One cannot escape punishment. Just be quiet and what are you waiting here for? Corpses are not going to come and greet you, go and find them". Now I know it is not Mo Xuanyu but definitely I am the one who is having a bad day.

Disheartened with the thought of losing time behind irrelevant stuff, I moved forward to find the beast. Entering inside a temple I saw Lan sect disciples staring at an idol of dancing goddess placed in front of them.

 Entering inside a temple I saw Lan sect disciples staring at an idol of dancing goddess placed in front of them