Connected by Souls

Hey everyone,

I am up with my second and last series of Jin Ling's Life Story.

This fanfic is inspired from Mo Dao Su Shi and Untamed Series. It is continuation of Jin Ling - Its my Story.

Request you to please read the novel and watch drama as it contains lot of spoilers. Also, if you haven't read first novel then you may not understand second part.

It is pure fanfiction and as per my imagination. In many parts it deviates from original series conceptually.

Does increase in spirituality leads to immortality? Is this the reason for Baoshan Sanreen to be alive for thousand years?

What if Yin Iron wasn't destroyed by Jin Guangyao and someone was able to create its second half other than Xue Yang?

I have made an attempt to write this novel with the above questions in my mind.

It is for adult audience as it contains sex, rape and suicidal thoughts. None of this is provoked and I would request my readers to purely accept it from reading point of view.

Do let me know in comments as I love reading them.

Note - This is pure fanfic. Few of the images used are from online. Please message me if it has any copyright issue. I shall remove it immediately. All rights for the characters/plot/images belong to the writers and producers. The inspiration is taken from Mo Dao Zu Shi and Untamed.

When it comes to untamed series it cannot be without love. This fanfic is based on #Zhuiling shipping.

 This fanfic is based on #Zhuiling shipping