Realisation

Placing my arms in front of my eyes, I thought who has opened the curtains of my room. Irritated with it I finally opened my eyes and realised I slept in arms of Wei uncle on shore. Removing the blanket placed on our top I patted Wei uncle trying to wake him up. But he was deep asleep. When I tapped on his cheek with little force he mumbled "Lan Zhan, stop playing!"

I pushed him a bit and finally he opened his eyes "Please dont say to Lan Zhan"

Jing Ling "What?"

Wei Wuxian "That I cheated on him and slept with you whole night"

I pushed him aside with full force, stood up and walked towards my room. I could hear him laughing. I turned and said "You will never change". But, this time I truly don't want him to ever change.

For marriage, we kept visiting Gusu regularly with Wei Wuxian

In the training ground, I saw Lan Sizhui practising martial arts with Jingyi. On a careful observation, I noticed he was fighting like Lanlinjin sect. His moves were same as mine, the way I fought with Sizhui at Yunmeng last time, when he was scarred on his legs from my sword. I was furious and something took over me. I rushed towards Jingyi and pushed him on ground.

Jingyi – What happened to you? Why are you acting again like Young Mistress?"

Stomping my feet I left from there. How could Sizhui do something like this? How could he show my moves and teach them to Jingyi. I sat under a tree and after some time I noticed Wei Wuxian was sitting beside me.

Wei Wuxian - "So what happened?"

Me - "Mnn"

Wei Wuxian chuckled and said your Mnn reminded me of Lan Zhan

Me - "How can you think about him all the time"

Leaning closer to me he said "So someone is jealous. Why am I thinking about Lan Zhan instead of him"

Me " No..No"

I stood up to make a leave when Wei Wuxian again pulled me down.

We Wuxian - "Tell me, what happened?"

Me - "How did you realise you like Lan Zhan? How would I realise if I like someone?"

With a mischievous grin he said "Close your eyes"

Me - "..."

Wei Wuxian - "Listen to me. Close your eyes. If you have found love you will get your answer"

On closing my eyes, I saw a blurry figure beyond the clouds playing with rabbits. I moved a step forward and was mesmerized with the beauty in front of eyes. Donned in red cloak having peonies motif at hem. Like me he also had vermilion mark on his forehead. I have seen him in my clothes before but each time when he wore our sect uniform, I am unable to take my eyes off him. My Yuan is the most prettiest of all."

Opening my eyes I dint utter a single word. May be the smile in my face already told what I felt.

Wei Wuxian - "Your heart is in the left but it is always right. Don't be a fool like your uncle. Don't go beyond riches and reputation. Marry the person whom your heart recognizes. Marry for love as I married my LanZhan. Believe me; it will change your life. Don't choose your mind, choose your heart". With that he left.

And I knew finally, the disease is really non-curable.

Seeing him walk away, I rushed towards him, caught his wrist and pulled him into an embrace, "Thank you". With a wink I said "Thank you for infecting me".

Wei Wuxian "..."

Bonus scene

Wei Wuxian narration

Far away I saw Lan Zhan staring at us. Moving closer I asked "Lan zhan!What are you watching?" He simply replied "I heard your conversation and closed my eyes"

We wuxian "So?"

Lifting me in his arms he whispered with a poker face "Now I want to do to you what I saw with closed eyes. I missed you so much Wei Ying"

With his sincere confession I burst out into laughter.