Journey to Qinghe

Opening my eyes, I see Huanguang-Jun and Mo Xuanyu are there with me. Walking towards the broken wall, I stood inside it to confirm the events that happened a while ago. Feeling numbness in my legs I stumbled down on ground.

Carrying me on his back Mo Xunayu made his way towards the castle exit. I wanted to scream on top of my lungs ''Not him ... Not him". At least he should have courtesy to ask before lifting me on his back. I am too scared to ask Huanguang-Jun to pick me up. Closing my eyes I prayed to god "Please don't turn me into cut-sleeve"

Outside the cave, Fairy was waiting for me holding a piece of cloth in her mouth. Taking the cloth from her mouth, Hanguang-Jun placed it in his pouch. Seeing me safe on Mo Xuanyu's back, Fairy ran towards me licking my legs. If she could have entered the cave then I would have been walking on my feet right now. She is following us and Mo Xuanyu screamed, "Hanguang-Jun! Take her away."

Taking Fairy with him, Huanguan-Jun went on another path. I am being carried down the Xinglu ridge by Mo Xunayu. I am too tiered and weak so I don't realize when I slept on his back.

Feeling the cold breeze hitting my body, I opened my eyes to find out my clothes are stripped open and disheveled. Scared of Mo Xuanyu's intentions, I corner myself to one side of the bed thinking inwardly "Am I cut sleeve now. Does he think touching...not only a single body part but my entire body was resting on him...No No...Am I not like a child to him .... But he never thought about incest then he may also ignore age gap... No No"

Turning my face in another direction, I glanced outside the window. It is already dusk. Closing my front lapels, I pointed my sword at Mo Xuanyu running towards door "I am not cut sleeve".

Shocked of the situation I was before, I am walking on street carelessly. I came back to senses only when Uncle Jiang shouted "So, now you get time to return?"

Elated to hear barks of Fairy, I saw Mo Xuanyu getting exposed to uncle. Shit! Shifting his gaze to Mo Xuanyu, Uncle dragged him to a nearby inn. With few whistles he made fairy to sit at door's entrance from inside and then closing the door.

I went to change my clothes still thinking of events that happened today.

My thoughts....

A while ago, I was rescued by you

A while ago, I was carried by you

A while ago, I was sleeping on you

A while ago, I was protected by you

.

.

.

.

.

Grrr! ... A while ago, I found myself naked beside you...A feeling of embarrassment runs down my spine.

I have to repay his debt. Gathering all the courage I had, I knocked the door where uncle is with Mo Xuanyu. Knowing my uncle's suspicion I strike force while iron is hot saying "I think I saw Wen Ning today". Uncle always hated Wen Ning and as per my assumption he left leaving Mo Xuanyu under my custody.

Taking the advantage of the opportunity, I helped Mo Xunayu to escape the inn. I don't know what was he thinking but he hit me hard on my neck. 

After a while when I woke up, crossing my fingers I hoped my virginity is not tainted. Scared of his next step I sprinted screaming "Now we are even. Don't follow me again".