Unveiling Truth - Part 2

Sushe was attacked by Fairy which wounded him at several places. Traces of blood could be seen on his entire clothes concentrated mainly on his chest. As soon as Sushe removed his lapels to apply medicine Lan Zhan said with startled expression "Turn around". There were holes in his chest spread evenly across his body. "Hundred holes curse". I have read about it in one of the books. A deadly spiritual curse where the holes spread evenly across the entire body and then to the organs killing the victim. With my experience I had with Sushe till now, I am not sure whether he is the caster or victim? He is evil so he may have enemies who could have cursed him or he is so evil that he may even had casted it on someone. But, looking at him now it seems he is living with it since very long time. There is no spot left in his chest where there is no hole present.

Wei Wuxian looked astounded. "So it was you? It was you who cursed Jin Zixun"

I thought inwardly "Jin Zixun, I have heard this name".

Jiang uncle spoke with hatred in his voice "So Jin Guangyao, this was part of your scheme to eliminate Jin Zixun and Jin ZiXuan together so that it will leave you as a lone heir to Lanlingjin's throne? You trickster"

"Jin Zixun, he is my uncle. Was he cursed with Hundred holes? Why?"

I was trying to connect the dots by assimilating all information that was being discussed.

At this point Sushe commented "You reap what you sow. I cursed him simply because I wanted to. It was just a reward for his arrogance"

Wei Wuxian cursed uncle and Sushe for framing him all these years. "If Jin Zixun wasn't cursed then nothing would have happened. I would have never lost my control. Jin Zixuan would have never lost his life". I wondered what exactly happened back then. Wasn't it Wen Ning who killed my father on Wei Wuxian's commands. Then why is he blaming uncle and Sushe for framing him all these years.

With smile on his face uncle said "You were Yiling Patriach. If Sushe wouldn't have cursed Zixun still you would have fallen prey to some or the other accusations."

With a loud snort Jiang uncle berated "You are going to die soon, you son of a prostitute"

On hearing "Son of a prostitute" uncle's smile froze. I felt bad for him.

With a disgust look Uncle Yao "Back then all the other sects Nie sect, Lanling Jin sect and Gusu sect all were very powerful. You built Yunmeng sect with Yiling Patriach behind you. People knew you were not on good terms with Wei Wuxian who was stronger than others. They just took advantage because you allowed them to manipulate. Oh, you were also then one of the main forces behind Burial mound siege"

With a smile on his face Wei Wuxian said "It seems son of a prostitute this really affects you. That is the reason why you killed ChiFeng-Zun"

Avoiding any more discussion uncle Yao said "Sushe, we should prepare to leave"

As soon as uncle turned to wrap things and leave a white pale ghoul with burned face appeared in front of him. She screamed and fire erupted burning few monks alive inside the temple. When Jiang uncle started patting my clothes I realized the hems of my clothes has caught fire. Patting my clothes uncle pulled me towards him. In order to protect myself I unsheathed Suihua. Many more Ghouls appeared in front of Uncle obstructing his way. I had never seen such a sight before. As soon as I shouted "What shameless naked ghouls!" uncle Jiang placed his hand on my eyes. Then did I realize they were not only naked but they are also moaning. Behind my closed eyes I saw Sizhui again. His face inches apart from me. But this time it was worse I could hear him moaning my name. "Shit! What did he do to me? Why do I vision him at such times?"

As soon as Lan Xichen asked Wei Wuxian to remove the ghouls, uncle finally removed his hand from my eyes. I moved few steps away from uncle. Not was I had any interest in seeing those things but I was scared of seeing things that I saw right now with closed eyes. When I turned around, Sushe's right arm was bleeding and his wound in chest was opened up.