Second Seige

The hustle and bustle yesterday filled in palace for discussion conference is now lamenting death of aunty Su. I was roaming alone outside the palace and to my ill fortune, Jin Chan and his brothers found me.

Jin Chan - "I never thought I will ever say this to you. But, it was brave of you to attack Wei Wuxian"

I was already unhappy and his appreciation was annoying me. Unsheathing my Suihua, "Do you want me to stab you as well". In no seconds, we started fighting. Suddenly we were surrounded by group of people whose faces were covered with black mist. Our hands and legs were tied with deity binding ropes and our face was covered with black mask. After some time the mask was removed from our face and we were thrown inside the cave. On seeing around, I realized we weren't alone. The situation was somewhat similar to Yi City. Finally after hearing everyone's chatter I realized we were trapped inside Demon Slaughtering Cave, Yiling Patriach's home.

I wiggled and waggled just to try in case the ropes loosened then we could escape. But all was in vain.

After two days, we were all ravenous. We had no strength even to fight to release ourselves.

Jin Chan - "Why did you only stab once to Wei Wuxian. You should have killed him"

Jingyi - "It is not Senior Wei's fault. These are Jin Ling's enemy whom he harassed by trapping them with deity binding ropes in Dafan mountain"

I was already starving to death and these blames were annoying me further. I shouted at everyone to shut their mouths. But, the fight continued. Lan Sizhui dragged himself beside me and placed his palm on my palm. It was only him with whom I wanted to be alone right now. However, when he realized keeping calm was just back firing he retorted supporting me.

Finally, in the darkness I saw a light of hope. Wei Wuxian was standing at entrance with Huanguang-Jun. I have stabbed him last but still seeing him smile adorned my face. I don't know why but I was happy seeing him alright. I knew like always this time also they were here to protect us. We were freed from deity binding ropes and I moved forward just to have a look at his wound. I knew I wasn't wrong but still I cared for him. My way was blocked by Hanguang-Jun, Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi. I realized even when we are so near he is yet so far from me.

Hearing the rumors of Wei Wuxian moving towards Yiling releasing corpses made all sects cultivators to gather here. A sigh of relief escaped from my chest when I saw blue flash of Zidian in the sky. All cultivators opted to stay inside the cave as everyone had lost their spiritual powers. The small talk made significant revelations. Even if I regretted Mo Xuanyu to be Wei Wuxian but the censure towards Uncle Yao was more tormenting.

Wei Wuxian painted spirit attraction flag on himself turning into a bait for corpses. He always scares me with his dangerous act. Earlier with Empathy and now with this. I just checked for my bell but I wasn't sure if that would be of any help either. Bloody corpses appeared one by one from the blood pool. One such corpse was moving towards Lan Sizhi and I tried to block it with my sword. Sizhui turned towards me "Wait for the moment". The corpse stepped closer and I was not able to avert my gaze somewhere else. They dint do anything to him. They just started as if even they knew he is different, he is special. With their help we won the battle and all the corpses were turned down to ashes.

All the cultivators set out their journey to Yunmeng. Seeing Lan Sizhui talking to Wen Ning I could only remember how Wen Ning had killed my father. I pointed the sword on Wen Ning. Maybe I was again going to repeat the same deed. However, Lan Sizhui came in between and I pushed him with full force. I dint want to hurt him. But, I don't understand why he always supports Yiling Patraich and his allies. It was becoming difficult for me to handle the emotions inside me. I just started crying clutching Suihua, my father's last gift closed to my heart. I saw Jiang uncle's boat and hopped into it moving away from everyone.