Scandal

Next day 5 minutes before mentioned time, I went to Zixun's room. Seeing me Mo Xuanyu was elated. I don't know for how long he had been waiting here for me. 

He cupped my face and kissed my lips. "I love you A Yao. Let me have you.  In a world beyond right and wrong let our love live. It was not a mistake."

His hands slid inside my robe and were moving all over my body touching inappropriately. He whispered biting my ears, "Please give me a chance. I want to worship your body and soul. I will do anything for you. Just give me a chance".

Turning away from him I walked towards the door and checked its locking. I assured whatever happens inside is not to known to people outside. Pulling him towards me, I kissed him ferociously. At my sudden action his eyes had widen. I could feel his smile on my lips. Removing his lapels I kissed his barren chest. In no time we both were undressed. He pushed me towards the wall and started grinding our lower half bodies. Kissing ups and down of my body between our moans he said, "Yesterday you were half unconscious but now when you are fully awake" with a pause he said "Thanks. I love you A Yao" He sucked my nipple and twice in my lifetime I must have felt this pleasure. He was right, I wasn't fully aware of our last night debaucher.  A lone tear dropped of his eyes and I stopped but he pulled me closer to his already hardened shaft. When I sodomized a single tear felt on his cheeks. I stopped looking at him and he pulled closer assuring for continual. We continued our actions in unison and released together in pleasure.

For some time we laid besides each other. Placing my palm on his palm feeling melancholy I spoke, "Mo, you know what is the best part to be with you. You will never conceive our child there won't be another life to suffer like we did, like my son did". Turning towards me looking into my eyes he said "Whatever I have is enough for me".

After a while, I asked him do you want to go get yourself cleaned.

Mo Xuanyu , "I just want to spend some more time with you"

After getting dressed I asked "Would you like to hear some music?" He nodded. Summoning my Zither, I played tunes of Trance.

He asked "Where did you learn to play this?"

"Lan Xichen taught me"

Mo Xuanyu "Lan Xichen is really close to you?"

Tracing the outline of his lips with my finger I asked him to be silent and listen to the music.

I played for him for about an hour after which he was drooling.

As he was emotionally connected with me, this music granted me an authority over his actions. However, this was the first time I was ever using it and hence was anxious of the outcome. But, everything was already in stake,  I had to risk it.

*Trance is a music where you can hypnotize a person who is submissive to a dominant. He should be emotionally willing to surrender on his own will.

I waited for sunset. I knew today being 15th June; most of the disciples will go night hunting. Today was the same day when Wei Wuxian stood victorious blind folded in Pheonix mountain hunt. Since then, Lanlingjin sect trained all their disciples so that they never faced defeat henceforth. Many of them to prove their superiority even participated blindfolded.

I moved forward and decided to test him. I gave him some powder and asked him to apply on his face. I also gave him other Qin Su's beauty products and asked him to try it on himself. When I was assured of his state, I whispered in his ears, "At Pheonix mountain, Meng Yao is waiting for you. He has given you a challenge to recognize him. You cannot call his name nor ask about him. Show him how you have decked up to impress him. Go find him and show your love to him."

Mo Xunayu was the first to leave the room. Taking sundial with me, I followed his footsteps.

Back in the day, I had met Jin RuChen. He has always been a coward and quiet by nature. Like me, he was also one cun shorter than Mo Xuanyu. He also always wore standard Jin Clan uniform with vermilion mark on his head. I gifted him black gauze cap and asked him to wear it today as it will bring him luck.

Taking advantage of the dark, I whispered to Xunayu "Look there near the sea shore, your love Meng Yao is standing". Marching towards RuChen, Mo embraced him from behind. Leaning close he whispered in his ears "I love you". Kissing his neck I could see his hands trailing south. I wondered why is Ruchen not reacting, is he enjoying? Afraid of my plan to backfire I screamed "What is happening?" attracting attention of other disciples nearby. On hearing my voice Ruchen reacted and pushed Mo. I hid behind the tree. When others went closer they realized Ruchen's entire body was shivering. He dint react because with sudden strike he was freezed. Luckily he wasn't blindfolded. On hearing loud noises the power of trance was broken. Realising the situation, Mo Xuanyu stepped backwards. Removing their blindfold, all boys looked around. Giving Ru some water few boys asked him what happened? Burning a flame Talisman, one boy said, "Why have you put make up? I saw you holding him from behind". Turning towards Mo Xuanyu Ruchen spoke, "What were you doing? Why were you kissing me? What were you upto?"

Incidents like this spread through the grapevine. Next morning, all disciples gathered in courtroom seeking justice for RuChen. Jin Guangshah, my so called father was ashamed of his son being cut-sleeve more than the incident. Mo dint utter a word and looked at me waiting for few words from me at his defense. I finally said "Father, we cannot let this happen to other disciples. He will be a stain on our kingdom. I suggest you to expel him from Lanlinjin sect".

A moment later father dragged Mo from courtyard till the stairs of palace. The entire palace was filled with his shriek.