Unveiling Truth Part 1

Wei Wuxian was walking clutching Hanguang-Jun's arms as if he is going to run away somewhere. Seeing them I remembered aunt Yili's words "Homosexuality is not only a disease but it is contagious spreads through physical contact".

Hanguang-Jun distributed cushions which were lying in a corner of the temple. With hesitation I took one from Hanguang-Jun and sat at a distance from everyone avoiding any physical contact.

Cupping Lan Zhan's cheeks Wei Wuxian was murmuring something to his Lan Zhan. Even if I couldn't exactly hear what he was saying, just looking at his expression the way they are seeing each other there are churns in my stomach. I am here to find truth but looking at them I definitely think this is not the truth that I came looking for.

All lamps were lit off due to torrential winds and rains. In the darkness I could hear sound of shovel hitting ground, some stones being thrown, some whispers and some kissing sounds. Wait! What? Kissing sounds! Why are they kissing now? Clutching my legs towards my chest, I rested my chin on my knees. Trying to ignore them I closed my eyes, initially I saw darkness which was replaced by Sizhui laughing, I could hear him calling my name like he called in Yi City when he clasped my hand . I dreamed about touching his lips with my forefingers the way I did when he was asleep. They are so beautiful peach colored. I opened my eyes wide when I pictured our lips touching each other.

Someone was banging the front door of temple. Uncle Yao who was with monks behind the temple came running towards us. With a fire talisman he re-lit again all the candles inside the temple.

"Sect leader, open the door. It's me".

It was Sushe. He held Nei Huisang by his collar and threw him on ground harshly.

Meanwhile, I prayed for Fairy's safe return. I thought would she have met uncle Jiang and conveyed the perilous circumstances we are caught in.

Looking at Hanguang-Jun and Wei Wuxian, Sushe commented in an offending way. "So, the famous Hanguang-Jun is cut-sleeve?"

Zewu-Jun was displeased with his remark and spoke "Sect leader Sushe, when you were in Gusu has anyone treated you badly? What is the reason for indignation towards Wangji?"

Sushe retorted "He always thought of himself as superior to others. I haven't met anyone as arrogant as him ever"

How could Wei Wuxian remain silent when it is about Hanguang-Jun. "But as much as I remember, Arrogance is forbidden as per Gusu laws."

Curiosity perked inside me and I asked, "How do you know rules of Gusu sect?"

Wei Wuxian winked and gave a peck to Hanguang-Jun. "Back then inside library Hanguang-Jun made me copy all the rules several times". Twitching my eyebrows I thought "Even if he wouldn't have answered I should have guessed it".

There was another knock on the door and before anyone could inquire the door was slammed open. A purple lighting struck against Sushe's chest. With ecstatic I shouted "Jiang uncle"

Uncle was followed by Fairy who jumped on Sushe. "Fairy, good girl. Bite him hard"

Uncle Yao started playing guqin. I think like burial mound he wanted to suppress Jiang uncle's spiritual powers. Jiang uncle picked up a sword lying on ground and started colliding it with Sandu creating a cacophony of sound in the background.

Unable to withstand the attack by Jiang uncle, uncle Yao accepted his defeat. "I heard yesterday you were on streets asking people to unsheathe Suiban. It is only you other than Wei Wuxian who is able to unsheathe the sword which had locked itself on its own. How is it possible? Is it related to golden core inside you?"