Chapter 53

"First Alice gets a vision that they're coming for us and now this?" Esme says. "I don't know what's going on."

"Well they could have sent Zay a gift cuz she's Caius' mate," Jasper spoke from the couch.

"Yes that's probably it, should we tell Zadie about the Volturi coming?" Bella asked.

"No, doesn't she already not like Caius she'd just get mad," Emmett laughed.

"Well we don't know that for sure, and he's her mate she should at least know he's coming," Alice shot back.

"You guys are acting like he's not coming to possibly kill Renesmee!" Edward said.

"Well if Zadie is there he might not kill her," Rose said.

"If she's there they're going to want to take her back to Italy with them," Edward said, shooting down that idea.

"Y'all talking about me?" All heads turned to see Zadie on Emmetts lap sucking on a lollipop.

"For vampires y'all have terrible ears," She shook her head.

"How'd you get here," Bella asked, putting down Renesmee's toy.

"Emmett brought me."

Emmett put his hands up as he felt his family glare at him. "I just thought she should be included in the conversation." He chuckled nervously.

"Anyways y'all should definitely let me come, I'm so bored at home like it's winter break and I got nothing better to do," Zadie explained, munching on the rest of the lollipop.

"No, it's too dangerous," Rosalie said.

"And-"

Well in the end Zadie ended up winning the argument saying that there would be so many vampires around to protect her. If they couldn't they're so dumb and weak. To protect their pride and wounded ego they agreed to let her go.

"How come it's so big already?" Zadie asked, staring at Renesmee playing on the floor.

"She's a hybrid!" Emmett yelled before Bella could say anything. Rosalie slapped him on the back of his head before dragging him upstairs.

Rip

"A hybrid...." Zadie looked confused for a second before looking at Bella in disgust.

"It's not what you think, she's a hybrid of human and vampire," Bella quickly explained.

"So it's a girl," Zadie hummed.

"You didn't know that!"Bella yelled in shock.

"I mean I didn't look at it..I mean her," Zadie corrected as Bella glared at her. "My bad."

Zadie flinched as she felt tiny hands grab onto her leg. She fought to keep her emotions in check and not kick the child off her leg. It wasn't the right time.

"Zay Zay!" Renesmee smiled giggling. 

'Ew'