Wanted: The Sugar Beet Gang

((Warning!! Lots of the scenes from the episode were cut out because, again, the focus is on (Y/N) and not the quads, so hope you guys watched the ep to get a feel of how this chapter goes))

"Ow ow ow ow!"

(Y/N) suddenly looked up to see the Harper quads entering Get Sporty, and for some reason, they were pulling at each other's hair as they approached the Get Sporty cafe counter. Mae followed the sound of the "ow"ing as well and scoffed. "Just a typical quad afternoon."

The (H/C)-haired girl chuckled. "Yeah. They've been arguing about their history project since this morning."

"That's just a real shame, ain't it?" Oscar piped in. "Always havin' to git at each other's throats until one of 'em comes to an agreement?"

"Good thing our project was unanimous," Natlee said, smirking. "So, we all agree (Y/N) should be writing a song for our presentation, right?"

"I can hardly wait to hear those fine tunes again," Oscar agreed, smiling.

"I would like to hear a song you've written, (Y/N)," Mr. Dexter, their history teacher, suddenly approached them. His arms were crossed and for some reason he was wearing floaties. Before (Y/N) had a chance to ask, he continued saying, "I don't expect you to write on, but it would be a fun fact to see a talented young girl like you write a whole song about history!"

(Y/N) smiled apologetically. "I'd love to Mr. Dexter, but I already found a song sung by an Indie British band that wrote a whole song about Amelia Earhart. It's just easier for me to learn it and play in class."

The man nodded. "Regardless, I appreciate the effort of teaching history in your own fun way. Now if you'll excuse me, I believe the Harper quadruplets are talking about me." He then approached the counter, coming up beside Dawn, who really was complaining about being paired up with her brothers.

"Oh dear," Oscar said. "I do hope they don't get themselves in any trouble."

"Oscar, please," Mae chuckled, exchanging a look with (Y/N). "They ALWAYS get in trouble!"

The four groupmates then continued on with their research, with (Y/N) learning "Amelia Earhart's Last Flight" by Plainsong and the three others noting down important information for the presentation. Soon, Dawn had broken her fight with her brothers and approached the group. "So I'm sure you guys haven't picked a topic for your history assignment, have you?"

"Of course we have! We're doing Amelia Earhart's flight over the Atlantic."

"She had a lot of determination, that one," Oscar said. "I like a gal with moxie."

"We're also doing her disappearance in the Pacific Ocean," (Y/N) said proudly. "We're gonna hype up the class with the achievements of one of the first woman aviators and then ultimately break their hearts as I sing a song about how she tragically disappeared."

"Harsh, (Y/N)," Dawn commented. "But that's so cool. So how'd you all agree? I mean did you just go with what Natalie wanted to do?"

Natlee stood from her seat, glaring. She was shorter than Dawn but somehow, she managed to make herself look very intimidating. "What makes you think they just do what I wanna do?"

Dawn gulped. "No reason."

"Actually, we all decided together," Mae replied.

"And my name's Natlee! That 'uh' is silent!"

Dawn let out a light laugh. "Okay!"

"Okay!" (Y/N) also put her hands on Natlee's shoulders and coaxed her down. Dawn saw the opportunity and went to retreat to talk to her brothers. "It seems that we've done a LOT of progress today guys. You guys know the stuff you have to present and then we'll just work on timing as I sing the song for our ending."