Cementing the Quads' Legacy

I used to do shoutouts but so many of you are so kind to vote and comment, it's so hard to keep track now! But ya'll know who you are and I just wanna say thank you so so much!! You guys are the reason I wanna keep writing!

Buuuut (Madison stop possessing me) just wanna give a special shoutout to nikkimouse04 !! They're also writing a Nicky x Reader and it's great so far pls check them out!!

And finallyyy EVERYONE PLS IM BEGGING if u could go to my tiktok (@beelievervids) and tag Aidan in the pinned tiktok about my fanart of him, PLEASEEE DO SO i desperately want him to see it HAHA THANKSSS

Now ON WITH THE EPISODE

~~~

The (L/N)s were gathered at the dinner table one night, having...well, dinner. They were having (favorite meal) that night, one of (Y/N)'s favorites. In fact, they were having her favorites every day that week to celebrate her and the quads' graduation soon.

"Thanks again for dinner, Mom!" (Y/N) said gratefully.

"No problem, honey!" (M/N) said, smiling.

"Are you excited about graduating?" (F/N) asked, his mouth full of food.

The girl shrugged. "I guess I'm mostly stressed about the two performances that I have to finish before then."

(Y/N) was chosen to write a graduation song. This would be the song that she would sing for her batch, to the rest of her peers, on graduation day, and they would cheer and sing the song with her. She's already been working on it for weeks now, and she's definitely pressured. But, her glee club was also chosen to give a final send-off performance before that song, since they were one of the most popular clubs in school.

"I know my club is stressed out because they want to give an overall amazing song and dance routine," (Y/N) continued. "And I want the graduation song to give off vibes like, 'Hey! I'm proud of myself 'cause I made it this far!' It's super hard to balance both."

"Don't worry, sweetie," (M/N) said. "As the president, your club trusts whatever guidance you give them. You're definitely going to make your batchmates proud. Besides, you've written so many songs that the whole WORLD loves. No matter what you do and write, we'll be proud of you."

(Y/N) grinned at that. "Aww, thanks Mom-"

"Oh but you DO have to hurry so you can focus on working on your next tour as soon as the ceremony ends."

"...Gee, thanks Mom."

"Cut her some slack, (M/N)," (F/N) said. "The tour can wait. Let's focus on the fact that our daughter is graduating! It's a big step to high school. She may have her music career but let's not forget to support her education first and foremost."

"You're right, you're right," (M/N) sighed, and (Y/N) smiled at her dad. "We should definitely continue celebrating this. Now, are the Harpers going to pick you up for the Sayonara Stunt committee anytime soon?"

"When I flashed them before dinner, they said they'll come over after eating," (Y/N) explained. "And they said they'd be eating after Dicky finishes cooking." She shuddered as well. "Just thinking about whatever mess he'd concocted already makes me glad I skipped out on their invitation."

"Well, I hope that whatever Sayonara Stunt they do will be just as good as the Butt Bench," (F/N) said, chuckling.

"Yeah!"

"It's a shame," (M/N) shook her head. "I heard they were taking it down."

"Yeah! It sucks, but it's a health hazard. That bench is so cool."