A Space Quadyssey

Hey guys! If you remember this episode, you know it's mostly quad-centered. Buuuut you'll notice I've written about (Y/N)'s side of the story in this episode, and I think you guys will find it's quite sweet :))

hope u guys enjoy it!

~~~

(Y/N) knew Ricky had always wanted to go to space. So did his siblings, but (Y/N) was the one who set up the space tarp background and gave the idea to hang the blonde boy upside down. When Mae was now filming him, she turned the phone so it looked like he was an astronaut floating in space.

"Hi, I'm Ricky Harper," he began, smiling at the camera. "And I'm here floating in space to show you how qualified I am for the Rocket Science Industries Junior Astronaut Program."

"Space alien attack!" Dicky suddenly walked into the video with Squishy, who wearing a headband.

"Stop it. You're ruining my application!" Ricky tried to push them away. (Y/N) gave Dicky a death glare, to which he ignored because he noticed something else.

"Uh oh, must find space fire hydrant." Dicky walked away, but the poster was now pulled away to reveal Nicky and Dawn behind the passthrough.

"Asteroid attack!" they yelled, and proceeded to throw marshmallows at him. (Y/N) and Mae exchanged a look. Ricky was getting more and more annoyed. Mae moved the video back right-side up.

"So as you can see," the boy continued. "Not only can I survive an alien and asteroid attack, I can also survive the attack of these annoying life forms known as my fellow quadruplets. So choose me, Ricky Harper. If anyone needs space...it"s me."

"E. T. plug nose," Dicky said with an alien voice and put his fingers on Ricky's nostrils.

"Seriously, I'm begging you."

"Ew, space snot," Dicky cringed after he moved his hand away.

"That's a wrap," (Y/N) said, and Mae stopped the video. "I mean...I think it is."

"Thanks again, (Y/N)," Ricky sighed. "You're more helpful than some people." His eyes were squinting at the side as if he was trying to glare at the siblings behind him.

(Y/N) chuckled and went into the kitchen to stand beside Nicky, while Dawn walked out. "No problem," she replied. "As dorky as you can be, anything for a best friend. We're more reliable than siblings." She gave Nicky a look.

"What?" he asked innocently, putting an arm around her.

"Hey, hey, hey, are those my snow boots?!" Dawn exclaimed, cringing while she looked up.

"Yes," Ricky replied.

"Eww, get your sweaty feet out of them!"

"It's not sweaty feet. It's a condition called 'pedal hyperhidrosis.' It"s just one of the ways I process stress. But don't worry, right now, I'm perfectly calm."

(Y/N) looked up and raised an eyebrow. "Might wanna check again, Rick."

The boy gasped a bit when the sweat from his feet. Dripped onto his face. "Uh-oh..." He almost instantly slipped right out of the shoes and fell to the floor.

"Yeah, I don't see you getting into the program," Nicky said simply. (Y/N) nudged his arm hard.

Ricky got up from the floor quickly and glared. "Oh, I'm getting in, and I'm staying in because unlike you three aimless drifters, I have a plan for my life."

"Yeah, well I have a plan for my life. And it involves her," Nicky gave (Y/N) a side-hug and rested his head on hers. (Y/N) couldn't contain her grin.

"Awwwww," Mae gushed.