I Want My Mae B. Back

The three girls were in Dawn's room, and they'd been there for hours playing their Fashion Fantasy game. Usually they'd play at (Y/N)'s house because of the many clothes her mom had but her parents needed the house to have peace and quiet for their online meetings.

In Dawn's room, there was a scoreboard on the side with 100 points for Dawn, 125 points for Mae, and 50 points for (Y/N) (she was pretty much distracted and couldn't concentrate the entire time because she kept hearing the boys downstairs play their own game). Now, it was Dawn's turn to play and Mae's turn to give a prompt.

"Alright Dawn!" Mae announced. She was on Dawn's chest in front of her bed, arms crossed, while (Y/N) sat cross-legged on the beanbag cushion. Dawn cracked her knuckles and stretched her body. "This is your chance to take the Fantasy Fashion lead."

"Since I obviously have no hopes, I'm rooting for you Dawn!" (Y/N) cheered, shaking a fist.

The blonde smirked. "Thanks, (Y/N). You're going DOWN, Mae. Hit me with a scenario!"

Mae scoffed and picked up a flashcard. "Okay. Find the perfect for a group hang that includes a boy you like that's really sweet even though his mom is a dentist!"

At that, Dawn and (Y/N) simultaneously looked at each other, and then at Mae. "Really?"

"What?"

"Don't 'what' us," (Y/N) teased, leaning over to tap Mae.

Dawn did the same, tapping her many times. "YOU just want me to pick out an outfit for the next time you see Miles."

Mae scoffed and set the hourglass. "You're on the clock, go."

Dawn instantly ran through her drawers. (Y/N) rolled her eyes playfully. "Cut her some slack, Mae, she's doing this for you."

"Uh..." The blonde stammered then pulled out a pink jacket she owned. "Oh! Pink and Western-y?"

"Pink, yes," Mae nodded. "Western-y, aw heck no."

Dawn groaned, and pulled out her clothes. "Just tell me what Miles likes!"

"You're running out of time!"

"Stop pressuring me!"

"That's the game!"

"Alright," (Y/N) waved a hand. "Check your closet for your skirts!"

"Genius!" Dawn gasped and went through her closet. But she was getting more and more annoyed when her brothers downstairs got louder.

It got worse when they suddenly started screaming. "Oh wow," (Y/N) commented. "Must be an intense level."

Mae scoffed as she held up the hourglass and set it down. "All that noise for a stupid video game?" She crossed her arms and shook her head. "I just don't get boys sometimes."

(Y/N) frowned. "My boyfriend is downstairs."

"And...?"

"...Yeah you have a point."

"Ugh!" Dawn groaned. "Where is my pink skirt?! UGHHHHH."

~~~

The boys were playing downstairs and could hear Dawn's frustration. "All that noise for a stupid fashion game?" Nicky asked. "I just don't get girls sometimes."

"Your girlfriend is upstairs," Dicky pointed out.

"...Please don't tell her I said that."

"I'm so telling," Ricky joked.

Nicky laughed nervously but called out, "Bogey on your six!" and Ricky leaned to his left.

~~~

"Ugh, I can't concentrate with that noise!" Dawn shouted. She walked to her desk and turned the music up on her speaker.