Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Sicky

"Uh hey guys. I got our sleeping bags. Little help?" Dawn was coming down the stairs, carrying the said sleeping bags, but her brothers were too busy playing a giant Jenga to notice.

"Yes!" Ricky pulled out the block successfully. Dawn dropped the sleeping bags and chucked one at the Jenga set, knocking everything down. The boys were speechless as Dawn approached them innocently.

"Oh you're done, perfect!" She smiled while the three looked at her, irritated. "Now we can practice for our sleepover at the history museum."

"Practice sleeping?" Dicky scoffed. "I can do that with my eyes closed."

"No, practice not sleeping. This is finally our year to go on the big class trip and something epic always happens, and if it happens in the middle of the night, I want to be awake so I can say, 'I was there when'..."

"When what?"

"It's a saying."

"That says what?"

"That says we saw the epic moment that became the stuff of legend."

"When?"

"It hasn't happened yet."

"Then how did we see it?"

"We didn't, but we're hoping to be there when it happens."

"When what happens?"

"The epic moment!" The three shouted.

"Like the year Nate Powell got his pajamas stuck on the saber tooth tiger. Ooh, and pantsed himself in front of everyone," Nicky chuckled.

"Hey, I wonder what's gonna happen this year," Dawn said.

"Oscar's always sticking his head in stuff," Ricky suggested. "Maybe he'll get his head stuck in something at the museum."

"That would be epic. But nobody really gets their head caught in stuff."

"Uh guys?" They all looked over at the stairs to see Dicky had indeed gotten his head stuck in the railing.

"Dicky," Dawn sighed

"I just wanted to see if it would fit!"

"Turn your head the other way." Ricky deadpanned.

Dicky did as instructed and gasped as he got free. "Whoa."

"(Y/N) would have laughed seeing you like that," Nicky commented, chuckling lightly.

"Speaking of, we can't forget," Dawn began. "This trip is also really important for...the five of us."

Ricky nodded. "This trip may be our only chance to get closer again."

Dicky approached them, nodding. Nicky sighed and crossed his arms.

It had officially been three weeks since the incident. Even then, (Y/N) had been avoiding them at school and would usually be seen alone with some friends or even alone. No one dared approach her when he'd have earphones in her ears and would seem like she was working on a new song. People used to talk about why she wasn't speaking to the quads, but after time went on, it became old news. The four eventually stopped bugging her about when she'd talk to them again, but they did try to come up with ways to get her to speak to her. And this trip was the perfect time to rekindle their old flame and let their friendship spark again.

"If we can get (Y/N) to talk to us again," Dicky said. "Then this trip would be the best trip ever!"

"Yeah," Nicky agreed. "I miss talking to her."