YOCO

this episode is a bit boring than my usual ones but as usual, i did my best to make it interesting

~~~

Did you know that (Y/N) and Nicky were only allowed to go on a small date together once every two weeks?

Because they were still young and couldn't be trusted to be left alone without adult supervision, the two still rarely got any privacy. But every once in a while, their parents would let Nicky pick (Y/N) up from her house, let them go to some fancy dinner by themselves or one-of-a-kind event, and Nicky would bring her home by the end of the night. They got to date like "grown-ups" and planning these dates was always something they looked forward to. (Y/N) was happy to be free of her parents and Nicky was happy to be free of his siblings.

The girl was in her room, getting ready for the date of the week. She assumed Nicky was ready and went to check out of her window. Luckily, the boy was there as well. He beamed and waved at his girlfriend, but (Y/N) was not at all happy to see her boyfriend still in a bathrobe and far from ready.

She picked her flashlight up and flashed, "R u kidding me"

Nicky rolled his eyes playfully and flashed, "B der at 8."

It was 7pm, the time they agreed on. (Y/N) groaned loudly but Nicky just waved again and left. The girl just flopped on her bed, pulled her phone out, and started scrolling through social media while waiting.

Meanwhile, that night in the Harper house, the quads were also doing their own things: Dicky was playing a video game, Ricky was obsessed with Wunder Egg videos, and Dawn was eating ice cream - all things that they knew they weren't allowed to do. Even Nicky was disobeying his mother and using her bathrobe and bathroom. He came downstairs now to see his siblings arguing.

"Dawn, can you tell Ricky how weird he is?" Dicky asked as Dawn came into the living room with a bowl of ice cream.

"I've got this, Dawn," Nicky offered. "Ricky, you're weird."

"Nicky, you know you're not supposed to use Mom's bathrobe when she's out!" Dawn exclaimed. "You're gonna get us all in trouble!"

"Hey, I gotta freshen up for my date tonight!"

"Why? It's not like you freshen up on other dates." This made Ricky and Dicky laugh in agreement.

Nicky stared deadpan at his sister. "If you were closer I'd hit you."

"Also, you have a date night every night!" Dicky complained.

"No, this is one of our bi-monthly date nights where I'm more than ecstatic to get away from you."

The blonde boy glared at his brother. "Ouch. But fair."

"Anyway, Ricky back me up here," Dawn continued, referring to their "backing up".

"Dawn's right," Ricky replied.

"Okay, well, none of us are supposed to be eating junk food," Nicky countered. "So you're gonna get us in trouble. Dicky back me up here!"

Dicky looked over at Dawn. "Nicky's right."

"Well, Mom told you you can't play any more video games today," Ricky said. "Dawn, back me up here."

"Look I'd love to, but I'm already backing up Dicky from yesterday when he backed me up."

"But you owe ME a backup. Nicky, back me up here!"

"Sorry, can't," Nicky said, sitting on the arm of the couch. "Part of my backup with Dawn yesterday was that I can't back you up today."

"Wha–?" Ricky glared at Dawn, who nodded.