Tween Wolf

The three Harper boys were in their home, downstairs in the living room, surrounded by sleeping bags and camping gear. "Okay, boys!" Ricky exclaimed. "Our annual camping trip with our friends is finally here." Ricky put his hands on his hips. "And we all know what that means."

"The scare night contest!" Nicky said, smiling

"Girls versus boys," Dicky added.

"And the chance to FINALLY win the Teddy of Terror trophy," Ricky finished. "Now, I know we've all tried to forget what happened last year..." His voice suddenly went serious. "But let's not forget what happened last year."

~~~

"Okay! Let the scaring begin!" Tom announced.

"Alright guys," Nicky began speaking to Ricky, Dicky, Dooley, and Miles. "All we have to do is stay strong for the next five hours, and we-"

"Wigso the Clown made you a poodle!" A clown suddenly appeared in the boys tent dressed and held a balloon dog. The boys all screamed in fear. Dawn revealed herself to be in the clown mask, and she, (Y/N), Mae, Natlee, and June laughed out loud at their faces.

~~~

"I know (Y/N) and I weren't together back then," Nicky said. "But I'll never forget when she laughed at me and said I screamed like a little girl."

"Well, we're a year older and a lot harder to scare now," Dicky insisted.

"It's poodle time!" Dawn appeared from behind the couch wearing the same clown mask, while also holding a balloon and the trophy. The boys all screamed. She took off her mask and laughed.

(Y/N) also appeared behind the couch, laughing as she high-fived Dawn. "Nicky, a year has passed and you STILL scream like a little girl!"

"Baby, we talked about this," the brunette whined, walking up to her. (Y/N) quickly pecked his lips and he instantly brightened up. "You're forgiven."

Dicky pouted. "Nothing at the campout can be scarier than that, can it?"

"Well, whatever it is, the girls can come up with it," Dawn held the trophy to her and smiled at the creepy bear on top of it. "Don't worry, Teddy of Terror. You'll be coming home with the girls again this year." She kissed the trophy happily.

"Oh no, this year the boys have something really scary planned," Ricky insisted, stepping forward.

"Like Dicky in a hockey mask waving a toilet brush?" She mocked them, making a waving noise.

"Hey, mom wouldn't let us use the chainsaw last year," Nicky argued.

"And the same goes this year!" Anne exclaimed as she came down the stairs with said chainsaw and a duffel bag.

"Aw, man!" The boys complained. Dawn and (Y/N) smirked at each other.

"Well the scare contest is one thing," Nicky said, turning to (Y/N). "But how are we going to hide our relationship the entire campout?"

The singer scoffed. "Same way we always do?"

"But what if I want to chill and stuff?" And after leaning in, he added, "And cuddles and kisses?"

(Y/N) giggled. "I'm sure we'll find a way. But honestly, I'm just so glad we're doing the campout again. I've been doing performances for so long, I can't wait to enjoy the night like a kid again."

Dawn chuckled as she put an arm around her friend. "Yeah, first a tour and then the opening act for Ele-Funk? You have a bright future ahead, my my friend."