Doggy Door Afternoon

((This episode is not very Nicky x Reader-centered, mostly because it focuses more on (Y/N)'s personality and Im saving the fluff/angst for the next episode :)))) ))

The three quad boys were sitting on their couch in the living room when Dawn came in from the kitchen. "Well guys," she began and sat in-between Ricky and Dicky. "Enjoy your last few minutes before we're stuck with THE BABYSITTER." She said "the babysitter" in a baby-ish, spiteful tone.

"Why do Mom and Dad think we still need the babysitter?" Ricky asked, doing the same tone.

"Yeah, we're responsible!" Nicky exclaimed. "We're like the most responsible kids in the world."

Squishy Paws was holding his leash in his mouth as he whined by the door, "Guys I know we"re bummed, but whoever's whining, please knock it off," Dicky called out. "You sound like a dog who needs to go to the bathroom."

"Hey kids, guess who's almost here," Tom sang, coming down the stairs.

"(Y/N)?" Nicky asked.

"Well, yes--" Anne began, but just like that, the doorbell rang. "Well, would you look at that!"

Tom opened the door and there were the (L/N)s. "Hey there Tom!" (F/N) greeted.

"(F/N), (M/N), you look great tonight!" Tom complimented.

"Hey guys," (Y/N) said, going over to sit on the couch beside Ricky.

"You ready for double-date night?" Anne asked excitedly.

"Yes!" (M/N) sighed. "We've all been so busy I'm just so happy to have this night to ourselves."

"Aaaand guess who's almost here too!" Tom said, smiling.

"The babysitter!" Anne replied.

"The babysitter," the five kids all said in a mocking tone.

"I'm so excited we are FINALLY getting a date night at Chateau Mamouche,"

"Me too," (F/N) sighed. "Usually most (M/N) and my free time is spent so much on a child."

"Gee, that makes me feel so happy to be alive, Dad," (Y/N) said with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh honey, you know we love you," (M/N) said, patting her daughter's shoulder. "But we need some 'us' time, and your father, Anne, Tom, and I have barely gotten chances to hang out. And Anne's told me about Chateau Mamouche and how good the food was when she was pregnant with the quads."

"Ah, it's pronounced 'ma-mouch'," Tom corrected. "As in, get that food in ma-mouch."

"Well, however it's pronounced, I'm just glad we get to get out."

"No, no, no!" Anne whined as she was checking her phone.

"No, it's pronounced 'non, non, non!" Tom corrected again, this time with an accent.

"No, the babysitter just canceled!"

The three other adults gasped but the five kids cheered. "The babysitter!"

"The babysitter," Tom and (F/N) mocked.

"Now we'll never find a sitter so last minute," Anne sighed.

"Are you kidding?" (M/N) complained.

"Does that mean we have to stay at home and do puzzles again?" (F/N) sighed.

"Dad, when have you EVER done puzzles?"

"You don't know what your mother and I do in our free time!"

"Sorry, guys. Well, there goes date night," Anne threw her purse on the couch