*Quadth of July*

Honestly, I had trouble with this episode

BUT I HOPE U ENJOY ITTTT

SORRY IT TOOK A WHILE JFHJDKS I wanted this chapter to be perfect bc it's low-key importantttt 

So please take ur time with ittt hehe

~~~

In her house, (Y/N) rubbed her bracelet.

Ever since Nicky had given her special bracelet with their initials engraved, it had been her new security thingy. She always felt like it gave her good luck before she had performances, just like her first bracelet. She hadn't had any gigs in a long while though, mainly because she was just preparing for her next big tour. She was excited, but also nervous. She had been doing nothing but practice for it.

And her mother had been doing nothing but smother her about it. If (Y/N) had a biggest fan, it was (M/N) (with Nicky being second). As her mother, she was so ecstatic over everything she did and helped her with all her songs and dancing. But as a manager, she was demanding and strict, which definitely brought out a different side in her mom that (Y/N) didn't expect.

Even still, she didn't let the stress she was getting from her mother get to her. For the very first time, her four best friends were going to accompany her in her first state tour! She'd almost forgotten they were here in her room, chattering on about that very event.

"I can't believe we're finally going around the United States of America!" Dawn squealed. She and the five kids were seated on the rug in (Y/N)'s room. She and Nicky were the ones seated against the seat near her balcony, and Dawn was leaning against (Y/N)'s bed.

"I can't believe (Y/N) is actually huge enough to go on tour a SECOND time," Dicky shrugged.

"I never doubted her," Nicky said proudly. "I always knew she'd make it one day."

"Today the USA, tomorrow the world," Ricky said dreamily.

Dicky scrunched his nose. "No, Ricky, tomorrow is Friday." The blonde quad deadpanned at him.

"Maybe we'll go to Seattle like (Y/N) did and get lost!" Dawn rambled on, feeling the most jittery about the idea of traveling.

"Whoa, whoa!" Ricky held his hands up. "No one here is getting lost on MY watch. I've got a GPS bug attached to each one of you ever since we found out (Y/N) went missing."

"You attached a bug to us?!" Nicky demanded.

"Where?!" Dicky exclaimed, looking at his behind.

Ricky just crossed his arms and smirked. "I shall never reveal my secrets."

Dawn rolled her eyes. "Well, I'm not gonna let that get in the way of having fun OR supporting our dear best friend." She chuckled and looked over at said girl. "Right, (Y/N)?"

But again, she was just distracted and kept rubbing her bracelet. Nicky finally noticed her discomfort and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. "(Y/N)?" he asked.

That finally caught the singer's attention. "Oh, sorry...what were you guys talking about?"

"You okay?" Ricky questioned. "You seem pretty out of it."

"Ah, yeah, I guess...I mean, I'm just super nervous. Tour is closer than I anticipated."

"Yeah, we leave in two days, can you believe it?!" Dawn squealed. "Right after the Fourth of July tomorrow!"

"But I'm still worried about messing up again. I haven't been performing so much lately because it's been so draining. What if there aren't many people who will attend my concerts?"