*Quadless in Seattle*

((This is another (Y/N-centered episode and a continuation from The Great Mullet Caper so make sure you read that chapter first!))

((Disclaimer: I've never been to Seattle so if you live here I'm so sorry if I've insulted you in any way??))

On the day (Y/N) left for Boulder, the Harpers threw a small good luck and farewell party at Get Sporty, with just the two families to celebrate one of (Y/N)'s biggest dreams coming to life. They got sparkling champagne for the adults and sparkling cider for the kids, and the families clinked their glasses and cheered.

"To (Y/N)!" Tom exclaimed, holding his glass up. (F/N) had an arm around his daughter, grinning proudly. "We've known you since you and the quads were still too young to be left alone and the only songs you knew were nursery rhymes."

Anne grinned and gave her husband a side hug. "Tom and I are so proud to see what you've accomplished."

"Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Harper!" (Y/N) said gratefully, smiling from ear to ear.

Dawn also raised her glass and clinked a spoon against it. "Since I was (Y/N)'s best friend the longest--"

"By four minutes!" Ricky shouted in annoyance.

"I just want to say that we always knew you'd make it here," She smiled at her, and (Y/N) walked over to give the girl a side hug. "We're so happy you're actually going to go on your first tour!"

"And we know you're still insisting it's not a legit concert tour, but it's legit to us. And we really wish we could come with you."

"As her best friends, I think we deserve to," Dicky said hopefully, and looked at his parents with an innocent smile. Anne just shook her head. "Worth a shot." The boy shrugged and (Y/N) laughed. "We're still gonna root for you."

"We always will," Nicky confirmed and stepped forward to put an arm around his girlfriend's waist. He smiled at her, and (Y/N) grinned back. "And we're going to miss you so much.:

"I really appreciate this, guys," (Y/N) said breathlessly. "And thank you, really, for all the support. I'm going to miss you all too."

"We also wish you could all come on the tour," (M/N) put in, smiling. "But maybe on the next one! Let's hope for it."

"It's only going to be a month!" (F/N) reassured. "We'll be back before you know it!"

Later on, while the rest were busy talking to each other, Dawn approached (Y/N). "You're going to have a blast. I'm so jealous."

"Well Dawn, maybe if you overcame YOUR fear you'd be singing at concerts too," the girl replied teasingly.

"You know I can't do that! I always end up yodeling when I'm nervous. I hate it!"

"I know you'll get over it one day, Dawn! I got over MY fear."

"Yeah 'cause you had my brother to help!" (Y/N) just grinned and hugged her friend, who hugged back tightly. "But I'm also glad you did get over it. They're gonna love your moves!"

"Thanks, Dawn!"

Then later on, both Ricky and Dicky approached the girl. "Man, time really flies, huh?" Ricky said. "One moment you're singing your songs to us at our sleepovers, next thing you know you're singing them to a fifth of the United States of America!"

"She's singing to ten states, not five, Ricky," Dicky said matter-of-factly. The blonde boy looked at him like he was stupid.

(Y/N) laughed loudly and gave the boys a group hug. They hugged back eagerly. "I'm definitely not gonna miss you guys bickering," she joked.