** Three Men and A... **

*Three Men and A...*

"Alright class!" Principal Tarian announcing. "It's that special time of the year!

"Free taco Tuesday is over already, Principal Tarian," Dicky stated.

The man gave him a look. "Uh, no, it's time for Assistant Week!" Some students began to look interested. "For the whole week, students will be assisting school personnel and learning all about how the school works!" The principal held a clipboard. "So I will be announcing roles and you students just raise your hands if you're willing to be in charge of said role. However, some students have already been pre-assigned."

"Ooh, interesting," Nicky said, smiling.

"I wonder what I'm gonna get," (Y/N) wondered aloud. She was sitting behind Dawn and in front of Nicky.

Nicky leaned forward to her. "Bet you'll get something good." (Y/N) just grinned.

"Okay! First off, I'll read the assigned ones," Principal Tarian began, and started saying students' names and their assigned roles. "Now the Harper quads!"

"We all have pre-assigned roles?" Dawn gasped.

"Yep! Dawn, you'll be assisting me in doing the PA announcements."

"Sweet!"

"Dicky Harper, custodian!"

"What's a custodian?" Dicky asked aloud.

"He's in charge of cleaning everything at school," Ricky explained.

"What? I have to keep the school CLEAN? I barely keep trash out of our room!"

"But the janitor let you be in charge of the keys!" Principal Tarian handed him a keyring.

Dicky took it with interest. "Ooh, shiny," He extended it, watching it, and released. It snapped back, hitting his finger. "Ow! Ooooh."

"Nicky Harper, cafeteria! You're assisting head lady Judy."

"Awesome!" Nicky exclaimed.

(Y/N) turned to look at him, smiling. "Does that mean you can sneak me good food?"

Nicky smirked back. "I can see what I can do."

"And finally Ricky Harper, Mr. Ackerman! You're assisting his Math class. He's allowing you to teach a class by yourself on Friday."

Ricky gasped. "I've been waiting for this moment! I won't let you down Mr. Ackerman!"

"And that's all for the pre-assigned roles down! Now for the rest to volunteer," Principal Tarian flipped his clipboard. "For the first role: school clinic! Who wants to assist Nurse Allison?"

(Y/N)'s eyes lit up. That didn't sound half-bad. She raised her hand quickly.

But someone gasped and she turned to see Mae also raising her hand. The two girls looked at each other, their eyes widened.

"Wow!" was all Principal Tarian said. "Nice to see you students so eager to assist!"

(Y/N) slowly began to lower her hand but Mae held it out to stop her. "It's okay (Y/N)! If you want the nurse job, you can have it!"

(Y/N) smiled gratefully, but she knew Mae was a kind and caring person. She tried to think quick. The Harper quads watched her, unsure of what decision she'd make.

If you decide to insist on assisting the nurse, please click the "Three Men and a (Y/N)" chapter in the menu or the "Continue reading next part" button.

If you decide to let Mae have the nurse job, please click the "Three Men and a Mae B." chapter in the menu.

((if you wanna, tell me your initial choices cuz I wanna know hehe))