*Viral Vocation*

(Y/N) played her electric guitar in the Harpers' cleared-out garage, and the quads watched as Dooley helped film her from different angles. She decided to sing a cover of one of her favorite artists ever, and she was just enjoying her singing even if only a few people were watching.

Didn't go nowhere, never left, uh
You really thought that I was
Gone (gone, gone, gone)
I heard you talking like I lost my swagger
Said I was over, you were
Wrong (wrong, wrong, wrong)

I'm always improving
Always on the move and
Working on my flow
To take it to the studio
This is not a comeback
Following my own path
Laying down the fat tracks
I'm a music maniac

Whoa
Well I know that I'll make it

Never put my head down
T-t-turn it up loud
Yeah
'Cause I don't have to fake it
If I keep on working it
A billion hits is what I'll get

Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh
That's what I'm gonna get
Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh-Oh
That's what I'm gonna get
Yeah
'Cause I know that I'll make it
Overload the internet
A billion hits is what I'll get

The singer finished her cover, and Dooley wrapped up filming. "And cut!" He hooted and high-fived the girl. "Awesome job! Dooley will have this edited and uploaded for you within the day!"

(Y/N) scoffed. "Are you talking to yourself in third person?"

The boy blinked innocently. "Yeah!"

The girl looked at the quads, who just shrugged. "ANYWAY, thanks again Dooley!"

He saluted dramatically and went on his way home. "You were amazing, as usual!" Dawn complimented, helping (Y/N) take off the blue blazer she wore.

"So amazing," Nicky said mindlessly as he watched her. Dicky had to elbow him to snap out of it.

(Y/N) chuckled. "Thanks, guys. It's been a while since I sang a cover. I kind of missed it."

"Will you start on a new song anytime soon?" Ricky questioned.

"Uh yeah, I've been working on something, just haven't sorted out the lyrics or recording yet. But I might not put as much effort as I did with Steal Your Heart."

The quads somehow looked at each other nervously. "Well, good for you!" Dawn covered it up with a cheery tone. "Not caring about what people think of you!"

"Not reading the comments of your videos!" Ricky added.

"Definitely not noticing the things that they have to say about you and your songs!" Dicky finished.

Nicky was smiling as they spoke but the more they had something to say, the more his eyes widened at them, as he still tried to hold his smile. (Y/N) gave them a very confused look. "Um...okay? So, thanks again for being here! I'll see you guys at your house tonight?"

"For sure!" Nicky nodded, still smiling, and the girl gathered her things and left. He once again looked at his siblings. "Maybe by then you guys can sort out the way you talk to people."

Dawn sighed. "Sorry, we panicked. She needs to know some of the things that people are saying about her. And she has to do something about them, stat!"

"Why, though? Shouldn't we just let her go at her own pace and make songs on her own time? They're not always easy."

"But if (Y/N) doesn't write songs, people won't like her anymore," Dicky protested. "And while she doesn't write anything, she gets a bad rep on social media. Which makes us look bad!"