Dude, Where's My School?

Can you guys believe this book has FINALLY reached Season 4???

I really hate it. Season 4, I mean

I hate that they didn't have a proper excuse as to why Dicky left. That one episode where Britt replaced Dicky didn't cut it, I mean the show is called Nicky, Ricky, DICKY, and Dawn.

Regardless, I still have some plans for the season, ESPECIALLY the finale!!

Expect more plots for (Y/N) and her singing career! Special episodes towards the end! And mayhaps even a little interactive chapter similar to "Three Men and a ____"

I hope you look forward to all of it! But in the meantime, here's the first chapter episode for season 4! WE'RE SO CLOSE TO FINALLY FINISHING THIS BOOK WOW

~~~

Sorry for the major timeskip, but it can't be helped.

Soon, (Y/N)'s tour ended in Boulder, like she always did. People celebrated her, and continued to give their endless support. But just as (Y/N) had requested of her parents, she posted an official hiatus statement as soon as the first day of high school began.

Of course the quads supported her decision, and for three months, the five kids and their friends were focused on making new friends at their new high school, Rothschild Prep. In fact, that one period of time was a bit of a blur. They were all mainly stressed about adjusting. It was easy for (Y/N) though, as usual, since everyone knew her. But in a way, that also made things advantageous for her friends from Edgewood. It then made it easier for THEM. The moment (Y/N) walked through the school doors, she caught the eyes of everyone inside, and soon the halls were full of whispers of her name.

Then Dawn, Ricky, and Dicky stepped in closer to her, acting all confident and happy and protective, and Nicky even snaked an arm around his girlfriend's waist. The whispers got way louder, but the message was clear. And everyone wanted to be friends with (Y/N) and her friends. And Nicky would have to beat the other guys away from (Y/N) with a stick. But still, their three months at Rothschild Prep were a great time!

And three months later, it was as if they were all different people. They were happier doing schoolwork, and they were happier with each other. It was difficult to explain how they all felt but they were definitely comfortable at Rothschild now. They were all gathered inside the Rothschild Prep Garden, and (Y/N) was helping Nicky add soil to a patch of tomato plants.

"Let me get that for you, my love!" Nicky declared, rather loudly, as he took the shovel that (Y/N) had.

(Y/N) smirked and put her hands on her hips. "Baby, you haven't let me do any work in the garden. I wanna help out too!"

"Baby, we've been over this!" Nicky leaned closer to whisper to her. "I just wanna help YOU."

"And let people know you're my boyfriend."

"Hey now that's a bonus!"

"Nicky, you've been doing PDA since we first stepped foot in Rothschild Prep."

"And high school guys are a different breed, okay?! They won't know when to quit."

(Y/N) chuckled and cupped the boys face after removing her gloves. "And you should know by now that you have absolutely nothing to worry about because none of them could ever compare to you."

"Awwww," Nicky smiled sweetly, but then his eyes lit up. "Ooh, keep holding me like this, the other students are looking." To that, she let go of him and also lightly slapped his face.

Dawn now walked into the garden area happily. "It's hard to believe that just a few months ago we were petrified about starting a new school!" she said.