Chapter 35- Traitor

Chapter 35- Traitor

________Lisa's Pov________

"Yes boss. I got them." I informed Raymond.

"Just dump the boys in the dock. My men will get rid of them. Bring my brother to me. I'll unite him with his family soon."he instructed me and hung up the phone.

Three of his body guards soon came to my rescue, removing the bodies from the street to remove any suspicion.

I then went to a dark alley and quickly put on dark clothing, removing me from that stupid nurse's outfit.

I began walking the streets with haste, as I needed to get to my vehicle. The guys were already being taken care of and I needed to get to Raymond.

I got in my vehicle and quickly informed CIA of what was happening.

Raymond was an evil man. He wanted love but when ever he received it, he did not know how to treat it. He was always full of hate and spite, something he got from his father.

After the incident with him over sixteen years ago, the CIA sent me on a mission involving him. They wanted to arrest him for all the crimes he had committed.

When I was sixteen, he kidnapped Kyra and I. I lost my memory as to what exactly happened but I was told I was treated so horribly. I guess that's why Henry thought I was dead. I was informed that my body was found in a ditch. I suppose they thought I was dead so they dumbed me there.

A couple years later, when I was twenty, I knew I could never be happy with myself. I lost my memory and it was hard for me to cope. I decided then to work with the CIA. Never in my life would I expect to go on a mission to capture the man who almost killed me.

The reason for them wanting him captured was due to the fact that he had killed many people before. They had been trying to locate him but it was difficult.

A few months ago, there was a rapid movement from him. He then located me and asked if I remembered him. I told him the truth. No. He then asked me to do one simple task. He wanted to capture his brother. The easiest way to do that was to capture his daughter. The plan sailed by quickly until she escaped and got shot by some ghetto people.

Raymond knew she was in the hospital and asked me to get Ariel out of there.
Everything was planned to perfection. I monitored when Henry and the other two fools would be coming to the hospital. I then got to Ariel's room. I dragged her unconscious body put and put her in a wheel chair . One of Raymond's men then strolled Ariel away into the hospital's parking lot. She would then be on a flight to Canada, back to the castle.
I had already put a dummy in place of Ariel on the hospital bed. I pretend to be injecting it when Henry was close to entering. I then exited as soon as he was about to open the door. The idiots were so loud, I could have heard their footsteps from down the corridor. Then the plan was set. The guys never checked to see of Ariel was in there. They were too busy fighting me. Well, at least Raymond will be with his brother, alive for now. As for the two idiot officers, well, the CIA will just have to inform them of their tragic deaths while on a mission.

____Edward's Pov________

Urghhh.....why do I feel like I have a hangover. I don't remember getting drunk, or drinking.

My head was spinning. I hadn't tried to open my eyes. My headache was serious. Did someone bash me on the head or what? Immediately, I remembered what had happened. We were chasing after Lisa when we knocked out.

I opened my eyes immediately, but everything was still dark. I tried moving but realized that I was tied down. I could feel, however, that the place we were was moving. Apparently we were on a boat and the sea smell confirmed my suspicion. There was a black bag over my head. It was loose so I simply bent forward and it came out. I looked at my surroundings. I was tied down to a chair. Trevor was right behind me, and apparently still unconscious.