Chapter 27- Ms.Lewis

Chapter 27-Ms.Lewis

"Settle down class. Welcome to college. I am Nadia Lewis and I will be your Literature teacher for your next few years here." she smiled at us.
She looks just like how I imagined her, but there's something different.

"Since there are only twenty of you in this class since the others chose different electives, why don't we get to know each other better." she said and we all agreed.

My mom who has been dead for fifteen years is all of a sudden in front of me?

I stared at her in amazement as she spoke . I just couldn't seem to gaze away from her.

I suddenly felt someone nudge me. I realized it was my turn.

"Could you tell us two truths and a lie about yourself. We will then figure out the lie." she said smiling.

"Okay. Umm.... My name is Ariel, I've lived in a castle and I live with my mom." I said smiling.

Immediately, I heard everyone shouting that I've lived in a castle was a lie. It was quite funny, seeing the reactions of various people.

"So, you guys think the second one is a lie ?" I asked laughing.

"Okay, could you tell us so we know for sure?" A girl in the back asked.

"Okay. My name is Ariel. I have lived in a castle. My lie was that I live with my mom. She died before I was six months old." I smiled.

I heard some ohh's at the back as they were just learning about me.

"Wait, you've lived in a castle? How?"they asked puzzled.

"My dad is extremely rich and he inherited it after my grandfather died when he was only a teenager." I informed them.

Class went on quite smoothly. After, when everyone had left, I approached Ms.Lewis.

"How are you still alive?" I blurted out.

"Excuse me?" she asked shocked.

"You died! My whole life I thought you were dead, and now you're here." I said upset.

"Calm down Ariel. How do you even know me?" she asked puzzled at my reaction.

"Did you change you name,Kyra?" I asked upset that my own mother would change her name.

I saw her eyes widen.

"How do you know Kyra?"she asked shocked.

"No. Answer my question first." I said quite upset.

"Okay. Just calm down. My name is not Kyra. I am Nadia Lewis. I never actually met Kyra. I only knew of her and that I looked like her. She was a year older than me." Nadia explained.

"But how do you know Kyra?" Nadia asked me puzzled.

" She's my mom." I explained.

"That's impossible. She called us saying that she was coming back. She never said that she had a child." Nadia told me.

I suddenly sensed that someone was watching us and saw a shadow at the door.

"Nadia, I mean Ms.Lewis, it's not safe to talk here. Let's meet at my house when it's convenient for both of us." I whispered in her ears.

I then wrote the information on a piece of paper and handed it to her.

"Bye." I said and hugged her.

______Nadia's Pov_______

My day just got a whole lot weirder. Kyra has a daughter? I wonder what happened? I mean, this is a lot to take in. Maybe this child is mistaken. I mean, she looks nothing like me or Kyra. She is probably just confused.

I walked out of class shaking my head and went to my other classes.

_____after school______

I got into my car and drove off at full speed to my house. I needed to call mom to tell her about this incident. I hope she'll be able to assist me.

As I was not far away from my house, I saw a white Aston Martin following me. I ignored it but something in my mind told me not to lead them to my house.

I decided to bring them on a wild goose chase. I drove twice around the park and then drove into the central mall. By then, I had lost them and felt safe to go home.

When I got close to my apartment, I noticed a small blue Ford Focus RS next to my apartment . I guess someone was waiting for me. Which reminds me, I need to call the fire arm department to ask them when my gun will be ready.

After all, my life changed drastically the day I was kidnapped.

________________________
End of chapter.
It's a cliff hanger to those who haven't read Kidnapped to live in a castle.

Thanks to all those who have read my book and supported me.

I have a new book out, 'My rebellious' life so please read.

Don't forget to vote and comment.