Chapter 25- Our house

Chapter 25-Our house

_____Ariel's Pov_________

"Ms.Henderson and Ms.Payne, right this way." a middle aged man told us as we walked towards the exit.

I smiled at him warmly.

"I am Mr.Dime and I shall be your chauffeur. You will be brought to your private house where you will be staying . " He said as he chaperoned us to the limousine.

"Cool." Elena said as we entered the limousine.

"I've never been here. It's so beautiful."Elena said smiling, enjoying the scenery.

"I've never been here before, but I feel as if so much happened here that I don't know of." I said quietly.

"You mean with your mom?" Elena said nodding understandingly.

"Yeah." I said bowing my head sadly.

"Don't worry, we'll solve her mysterious death one day." Elena said hugging me.

"I hope so." I replied.

"Although my mom is a nutt-job, I can't imagine life without her as a child. Just the few years without her as a toddler was hard because I constantly cried for her." Elena said sadly.

"I wish I knew my mom. She died when I was about four months old, but it was not a natural death. My dad refused to talk about her. At first I thought it was because she died of anaemia, but it was something more. It was as if he caused her to die. He blamed her death on me. When I tried to entire my mom's old room in the castle, he found me and beat me up. Then he sent one of his men to finish the..the job." I said sniffing and wiping the unshed tears," My aunt, Amara, found me as I escaped, screaming for help. She could not understand why a father would do this to his only child. My dad hated me because he found that I looked too much like him. He tortured me a lot, so I learnt how to defend myself."

As I looked up, I realised the chauffeur was watching me through the mirror, looking sad.

I tried to smile and stopped talking.

As I looked to the back, I saw a black SUV following us. I ignored it as there were many vehicles on the road. I guess I watch too many scary movies and those filled with mystery and action.

An hour later, we arrived at the house.

Mr. Dime brought our stuff in the house. It was quite huge for two girls who were only sixteen.

As we entered, a woman, probably in her late forties was in the kitchen.

"Ladies, this is Ms.Patty, she will be your guardian in the house. Mr.Henderson personally chose her to be your guardian." Mr.Dime said.

"Oh.Okay. Hi Ms.Patty, I'm Ariel and--" her sweet voice cut me off.

"No need to introduce yourselves. I know all about you. Mr.Henderson told me all about you." she said kindly.

"Well, I must be off now." Mr.Dime said and left .

"This house is so huge!" Elena exclaimed.

"Come girls, I'll show you to your rooms." Ms.Patty said and we all ascended up the stairs.

Not long after we had settled in our rooms, the doorbell rang.

Ms.Patty went to attend to the door and I heard familiar, loud voices.

Elena came into the room.

"Those people are very loud." Elena said.

"I guess we should find out who's there." I said as Elena raced down the stairs.

"Ahhhh!" She screamed causing me to get scared. Chills ran down my back as I softened my foot steps.

Maybe she just saw a cat and thought it resembled her so she started screaming. Knowing Elena for so long, I would not doubt that at all.

I walked down the stairs and walked to the front door. I could not believe my eyes. I screamed loudly.

"Guys! Oh my gosh! What are... but.....huh? What are you doing here?" I said as I hugged everyone.

"This is our new home . Ayana and Henry set this up. They're awesome!" Faith exclaimed, giggling with joy.

"I'm so happy we can all stay together!" I replied.

"So, let's see who get's which room." Dean shouted and ran up the stairs.

They all races up the stairs , which was quite hilarious considering the fact that they had huge suitcases trying to run up the long and narrow staircase.

This is our new home so we better enjoy it, after all, school begins in two weeks.

________________________

End of chapter 25- Our house

Please vote and comment. Tell me what you think about this story.