Chapter 8- Freedom

Chapter 8- Freedom

_____Raymond's Pov________

Two days later, after teaching Ariel a lesson, I came back home. I had important matters to deal with . When I got there, no one was around. The maids must have been in their quarters.

"Where are the body guards ?" I shouted lividly.

" Hello? Where are all you indolent workers! " I shouted.

Suddenly, a young maid came running down the stairs.

"M..master! Ma...master! Ariel, she ...she's missing!" the maid cried.

" Have you checked the basement?" I asked smirking.

" Yes.... Yes sir. We found one of the body guards half-dead there and he is currently in the medic recuperating ." she said trembling with fear.

I nodded my head at her and she ran out of my sight.

I can't believe Ariel defeated one of my strongest guards. I am flabbergasted.

Amara must know where my ignominy of a daughter was.

I took the elevator to the seventh floor where the medic was.

" Hello my darling sister ." I said as I walked into the room.

" Raymond, what do you want? I don't have time for your foolishness." she said, not even looking at me as I spoke.

I grabbed her arm forcefully and pinned her to the wall.

" Get off of me you crazed man!" she screamed.

I pushed her hair aside and asked her," Do you know where my daughter is? The staff have been looking for her. Shouldn't you be concerned?"

" Ariel's missing?" she asked shocked.

" Don't act disingenuous ." I said in a surreptitious voice.

"Why Raymond, you've only been gone for two days and now you speak using big words. I am shocked or should I say astounded at your..." I cut her off with a hard slap to her face.

" Aww, Amara, my sweet sis, that's going to leave a nasty mark." I said shaking my head back and forth .

She glared at me evilly , holding the side of her face.

" I know my brother took her. I realized his car was gone the moment I drove into the garage. At least I'm free of that horrible beast." I said smiling.

I then walked out of the medic, not before spitting on the guard who was to defeat my daughter. He was worthless anyways.

_____Ariel's Pov_________

I have the best uncle in the world. When we left the castle, he brought me out to have lunch at Mc Donald's. I had never been out of the castle but I had seen it on television before. I played on the slides for a while and then we headed to the airport.

I always wanted to go on a plane and this was my luck.

However, when we got there, Uncle Henry informed me that we would be going on his private jet, rather than a plane. It looked the same to me and didn't matter.

After 3 hours, we arrived to our destination. We were in America. I always dreamed about going to America. We were soon out of the airport. We got into a limousine and drove off to his mansion.

We arrived by a huge black gate. There were many guards around. They knew it was Uncle Henry and immediately let him through.

"I know it's not what you're used to, but hopefully you'll like it." Uncle Henry said.

"I don't mind, the size is quite fine, even if it were smaller I wouldn't mind." I said smiling.

" We're selling this mansion and moving to Los Angeles. We're only here because my fiancé had a case to solve. She may have to come back here but it won't be for long." Uncle Henry said.

I smiled at him and held my bag. We soon got out of the car and went inside the mansion.

I walked up the stairs with Uncle Henry. We got to my room, which was pink. Everything was pink.

" It's only temporary Ariel. I know blue is your favorite color. Dinner will be ready soon so I'll let the maid, Nancy, to get you . She cooks really good food." Uncle Henry said and then proceeded out of my room.

" Uncle Henry," I called out. He turned behind and I hugged him, " Thank you for everything."

He hugged me back and left smiling. I love Uncle Henry. He's a nice person.

At least I have freedom now. I'm pleased now.