Chapter 7 - Inspection

Chapter 7- Inspection

______Ayana's Pov_______

We were currently in the garage where the car involved in the wreck was.The car smelt horrible. We had masks on and gloves.

A normal person would ask, why hasn't this case been solved. Ten years later and the investigation is still open? Well I'll answer that. When this accident happened, a team was put to solve it. The same night they took the vehicle in the garage, they were threatened to leave the case . They ignored it and they were all killed the following day.
A few other people tried to crack the case after that incident but they all ended up dead. The last time someone tried to solve this case was two years ago.

My gas mask was on and I immediately began to analyze the vehicle.

It took us three hours to finish examining the car.

We were now exhausted. We all got into the black SUV and went to the apartment we were staying in. We had all the notes written down and put in files.

"Guys, tomorrow we'll view pictures of the scene to fully analyze it. We also have pictures of the body." I told the gang.

"Don't you guys find it strange that the family of the victim never fought much for their daughter ? They barely questioned." Trevor said.

" I agree. We need to solve this case once and for all, but it may take some time." I said.

I then walked to my room . I took a long shower and then put on pajamas. I then went on my bed and called Henry.

"Hi Henry." I said smiling .

"Hi honey . How was your day?" He asked.

"Very tiring." I said yawning.

" Ayana, I have something to ask you." Henry said nervously.

" Yeah ?" I asked waiting.

" Can Ariel live with us? " he asked hoping I would agree.

"Sure." I said smiling," Can I know why?"

" It's very serious honey. I just need you to promise me that you'll be careful. Stay away from my brother . He's going through some things and Ariel needs someone who can take good care of her." Henry said.

"Okay honey. See you soon." I said smiling.

"I love you." he said.

I told him that I loved him too. I then hung up the phone.