Chapter 12- Slumber Party

______Ariel's Pov__________

It has been a month since I've been going to school with Elena. She's a really cool person. I loved all my friends and I wanted to do something with them.

I was currently home with Aunty Ayana when I decided I should ask her a question.

" Aunty Ayana, can I have a sleepover hosted here with my friends?" I asked her .

"Sure.We can have it this Friday." she said more excited than me.

"Yay!" I said in enthusiasm.

"But no boys." she said seriously.

"Okay, I'll tell Dean he can't come." I said a little disappointed.

Dean was a cool guy, not snobby like the others. I'll have to make it up to him.

********the following day*******

It was lunch time at school and I hadn't told the girls the awesome news as yet .

My best friends were Sarah, Dean and the craziest girl born, Elena, the pain in my behind. I had other friends like Xenia, Joy and Faith who were sisters and Krystal.

Xenia was 12 years old, Joy was 11 years as well as her sister, Sarah was also 11 years old. Krystal was 10 years old. Dean was my only guy friend . The other boys played too many pranks.

We all sat on the same table.

" You all have been so nice to me. I'd like to invite you to my house for a slumber party. Dean, you can't come because you're a boy. But for my next activity you will be able to come. I promise I'll make it up to you." I said .

The girls screamed in excitement .

Dean was cool with it. He said he needed to hang out with more boys for we were causing to look girly. We all laughed at him. I was happy he wasn't upset with us.

****Friday night *******

"Ding Dong." the doorbell was ringing and I ran to it.

" Yay! You came!" I shouted to Elena hugging her.

"Wow, for a hobo your house really nice." she said as she came in.

"Hurry put your bags down. The maid will put your stuff in my room. Let's go meet the other girls." I screamed in delight as I pulled Elena to the living room.

"Hi!" Elena said as she sat down by the girls.

"Hey!" they all responded.

"Where's Krystal?" they asked.

As if right on cue ,the doorbell rang. I ran to it. Krystal and her mom stood there. Krystal had a huge smile on her face.

"Hi Ariel. How are you?" her mom asked.

"Hi! I'm fine." I said happily.

"Can I speak to your mom?" Krystal's mom asked me.

"Sure, come in." I said .

They immediately walked in.

I went to get Aunty Ayana.

She soon came. Krystal had already ran off to meet the girls. I joined them soon after. We were going to watch 'Frozen'.

______Krystal's mom Pov______

"Mom, hurry up!" Krystal shouted.

"I'm coming . Take your time. They gave me directions to their house." I responded.