Chapter 6- Please

Chapter 6-Please

_____Amara's Pov______

It was early in the morning and I was awoken by a scream. I got up and ran out of my room. I saw Ariel beaten up badly trying to run to safety. She was crying her heart out.

I caught her in my arms. She was struggling against me. I calmed her down by telling her she was safe now .

I carried her to the medic room on the seventh floor. We took the elevator to get there quicker.

I evaluated her bruises. Her cheeks were swollen and her wrists were sprained . It was also bruised from the handcuffs. She had a fractured ankle. I honestly felt sorry for her.

I made her take a bath and then after , she fell asleep.

I hate Raymond for doing this to her. I need to get her out of here.

I'll have to beg Henry to get her out of here.

_____Henry's Pov__________

I left my sweet wife to be sleeping on the bed. I went to take a shower . By the time I was out, my fiancé had left the room. There was a note on the bed.

Dear Henry,

I was called in to work. Corporal Harris insisted . I guess it's important. I've headed to South Carolina to see what's going on there.

Love you . See you soon.

-Ayana

I smiled at the note. I hope she'll be back soon.

I was currently wearing beige kakis and a cream shirt. I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen to look for food. I was famished.

I asked the chef to make a ham sandwich with egg and sausage .

I soon got my meal and ate it with satisfaction.

After I was done eating, I was going upstairs when Amara called me.

" Hey." I said casually and continued on my way.

"Henry, I need your help." Amara said desperately.

"And why would I help you.You killed my friend in front of me. You're a heartless beast who killed someone in front of me ." I said furiously.

" It's for Ariel." she said and my features immediately relaxed.

"Is she okay?" I asked concerned.

"I'll show you." Amara said and led the way.

Soon we were in the medic room.

What are we doing here?

My unspoken question was soon answered when I saw a small, pale body lying on the bed.

"What happened?" I asked furiously.

My sweet niece was on a bed looking half dead. Who would dare do this to her ?

"Raymond did this to her. " Amara said which caused me to look at her as if she had two heads on her head.

"What?" I said baffled .

As I looked at Ariel, I saw her eyes fluttering open slowly.

________Ariel's Pov________

I heard shouting. I was afraid. I thought it was my dad. I hadn't opened my eyes. I was afraid. After listening for a while, I realized it was not my dad speaking.I slowly opened my eyes. I felt really tired.

"Ariel, you're awake." I heard Aunty Amara saying.

I opened my eyes completely and my eyes wondered around.

"Ariel, are you okay?" Uncle Henry asked.

"Ye..... Yes. I'm fine." I said, my voice sounding hoarse.

Aunty Amara handed me water and I took it . I drank all.

"Thank you." I said quietly.

"Ariel, can you tell me what happened." Uncle Henry asked, searching my eyes.

" I only wanted to know about my mummy." I said starting to cry," I did not know it was bad to know about her. Daddy hates to talk about her. I used a hair clip to open her room. I never....never *sniff* got in. Daddy grabbed me by my hair really rough. We walked down all the stairs. He then pushed me down the basement stairs. "

Uncle Henry's face was in shock. I told them what happened when I got up. They were so shocked. Uncle Henry believed me.

"She has to get out of here or else the next time she may not make it .Please Henry, take her." Aunty Amara said to her brother .

" Ariel, would you like to live with my fiancé and I ?"Uncle Henry asked.

"Yes!" I shouted happily.

Aunty Amara brought me to my room to change my clothes .

I held a small Dora the Explorer suitcase . Aunty Amara had already packed it for me. I guess she wanted me to leave for my own protection.

Soon I was ready and Uncle Henry carried me to his car.

It was a black 'Jaguar XFR' .

I waved goodbye to Aunty Amara and not long after, I fell asleep.