Chapter 9- Los Angeles

_____Ariel's Pov___________

The following day, I was awoken by Aunty Ayana. She was still in her pajamas and her hair was a little messy.

"Good morning Ariel. Come downstairs for breakfast. I made ham, bacon with cheese in bread for you." she said softly.

"Good morning ." I smiled at her and got out of bed.

We then descended the staircase. a When we got to the kitchen, Uncle Henry was already there.

"Good morning Uncle." I said smiling.

"Good morning Ariel." he said smiling at me.

"Henry, couldn't you wait for us to eat?" Aunty Ayana asked watching him.

"Umm, my belly was growling sweetie and I'm sure you wouldn't want me to have gas. You know what happens when..." he was cut off by Aunty Ayana.

"Henry, stop talking. We are trying to eat." Aunty Ayana said smiling.

I started to giggle.

"What's so funny ?" Uncle Henry asked, tickling me.

" You two." I said smiling .

I have not smiled like this in a long time.

Soon we were finished with our breakfast.

"Ariel, I would like you to go shower and get dressed. I'll brush your hair for you when you're done. I'll be in my bathroom in my room. " Aunty Ayana said smiling.

I nodded my head and ran upstairs to do what I was told.

An hour later I was done getting dressed and Aunty Amara was neatly dropping my hair. It was tangled but she removed the knots.

She was wearing a fancy floral dress which made her look pretty.

" Ladies, are you done yet? Our flight leaves soon." Uncle Henry asked from downstairs.

"We'll be down in a minute ." Aunty Ayana responded.

She was soon done with me. She took my bag for me and we descended the stairs.

An hour later we were at the airport.

"Los Angeles, here we come." Uncle Henry said smiling.

I giggled at him.

After a long flight , we were soon in Bel Air, Los Angeles. I was very excited.

Finally I can see the outside world and not be stuck in a castle.

Soon we were at the beautiful new house well , more like mansion. It was quite beautiful.

Aunt Ayana and Uncle Henry led me up the stairs to my room.

"Go ahead , open it." Uncle Henry said with Aunt Ayana nodding her head.

I opened the door and everything was blue inside. My walls were painted baby blue, my huge king sized bed was in white and blue flowers. I could see a closet and another door which most likely led to my private bathroom .

I was flabbergasted .

" Is this for me ?" I asked .

" Yes." They said and I engulfed them in a hug.

"Thank you so much. Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you !" I squealed jumping up and down in excitement.

They simply smiled at me, happy that I loved my room.

" Sweetie, in an hour we're going to go shopping ." she smiled at me.

" Yay! " I squealed. When I was in the castle, I hardly left. I never went shopping when I was in the castle because the maids sewed clothes for me.

I entered my room once again and as I observed my room, I saw a flat screen tv.

I'm starting to love L.A.