Epilogue

Epilogue

________Ariel's Pov_______

I was happier than I had ever been in my entire life. I was finally married to Zayn, whom I had met on my visit to St.Lucia, seven years ago when I was sixteen. Currently, we lived in a huge mansion and I was pregnant with twins. I was also an heiress of many islands in the southern hemisphere and oil factories.

Zayn was extremely elated about our accomplishments in life, him being a singer and me helping him at times since I was a good singer as well. Since I was an heiress, life was good for me and I started my own fashion line.

My little cousin, Danielle, often visits me and spends weekends when Uncle Henry and Aunty Ayana want to go out on dates.

Aunty Ayana and Uncle Henry are doing great. Danielle was a miracle baby, no one thought she would survive. Aunty Ayana had almost lost her life delivering her baby. However, she survived and is having a wonderful life with her family. Aunty Ayana is still with the police, but she got promoted and transferred to the LAPD as it was closer to where she lived. Uncle Henry was willing to give me the entire company my dad had inherited from generations, but I declined the offer. We were all wealthy so I decided to invest in a fashion business. Uncle Henry also owned oil companies, factories and had many islands in the southern hemisphere, some as partnerships and multi-nationals.

Elena is currently engaged to my cousin, Eli, who is Amara's son. They are madly in love but they won't get married until Elena is done with her studies at the University of Phoenix in Arizona in the United States of America.

Aunty Amara was finally able to go back to her home and meet her boyfriend, who was Eli's father, and they wasted no time in getting married. Eli was already a grown teenager who already developed feelings for a special girl, none other than Elena, who had pushed him off the boat in Saint Lucia, causing him to scream like a girl and almost drown since he did not know how to swim. However, that day, he realized that he actually did like Elena, more than a friend.

Lisa was happy with her life as well. Although her memory loss from all these years ago will always haunt her, she was ecstatic to be stress free, as the man who did that to her was dead. Lisa was currently working as an undercover agent to fight crime and prevent people from causing human trafficking.

All in all, life is great for everyone.

_____End of Escaping the Castle___

The next book in the Castle series is coming out soon .😄😄😄😁😁
short description is given below :

Living in a Castle. It is a flashback and we finally will understand why Raymond became so cruel and evil.

The main characters will be Andrea, Derek, Daniel and new persons to come

The main characters will be Andrea, Derek, Daniel and new persons to come. The cast list will also be posted immediately.

Please vote, comment and share my story with your freinds.

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed reading this book.