Chapter 24- Four years later

Chapter 24-Four years later

______Ariel's Pov____

"Girls, hurry up . We've got to be at the airport for 12:00pm!" Aunty Ayana shouted from downstairs .

I grabbed my suitcase and came down the stairs with Elena behind me still applying her make-up.

"You girls are all grown up now ." Aunty Ayana said with tears in her eyes.

"Aunty Ayana, we're only sixteen." I told her in a duh tone.

She smiled at us happily.

Ms.Mayers then came out of the kitchen with cookies.

"Cookies!" Elena shouted like a five year old and ran to Ms.Mayers.

She greedily began stuffing her mouth.

"Girls, I'm going to miss you so much. Who will help me bake delicious cookies or tell me my cake is good now ." she said sadly, looking as if she was about to cry.

"Don't worry Ms.Mayers, soon Aunty Ayana will have millions of kids running around. I think she was just waiting for us to leave." I said laughing.

Aunty Ayana and Uncle Henry had gotten married four years ago and had a beautiful wedding. She said she was too young to have kids at the time since she was only twenty-one. She is now twenty-five and Uncle Henry is twenty six.

As I was done speaking to Ms.Mayers, our friends had just entered the house.

"Dean!" I shouted and ran to him, strangling the life out of him.

"My little mermaid, all grown up!" he responded ruffling my hair.

"Well hello to you too." Sarah said.

"Sarah! I'm going to miss you so much."Elena shouted, hugging Sarah, although her mouth was still stuffed with cookies.

"Ariel, get your friend off me. Elena, you still haven't changed." Sarah said as she squirmed from Elena's grip.

"Sarah, we're going to miss you guys so much." I said with tears clouding up my vision.

"Don't worry Ariel, we'll see you guys soon. For winter break, we'll come visit you guys." Xenia said happily.

"Yeah, well we better head to the airport . We don't want the girls to miss their flight." Uncle Henry said.

We all walked out of the house.

Elena and I waved goodbye to our friends as we entered the limousine .

_____Krystal's Pov______

We waved goodbye to the girls as they left in the limousine.

"Okay guys. We need to hurry if we want to catch our flight." Faith said.

"Yeah, okay, let's go. My dad is parked a block away." Sarah said as we all left.

We waved goodbye to Ms.Mayers on our way out and ran quickly to Sarah's father's car. We all jumbled inside the vehicle and he speeded off to the airport.

"Guys, they will be in first class while we're in coach so they'll not see us until check off or maybe not because first class is normally let off first." Faith said.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they see us." Dean said smirking.

_____Ms.Mayers________

"Hello. The brats have left the building. Your brother took them to the airport." I said to Raymond.

"Excellent. Very soon I will be seeing my sweet daughter. It will be a perfect access for me. The detectives have been off the case for four years now so that's a great sign. We can get away with taking Ariel back. No one needs to know that she was Kyra's daughter. When she is off at college, I will kidnap her and it will look as if she just left without any contact to her beloved 'family'." he laughed into the phone.

"Yes, and then I can have my money." I said happily into the phone.

"Yes ma'am." he responded making me smile.

"Bye for now." I said hanging up the phone contented.

________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter 24