Chapter 2

Smell so good I haven't smell before.
And there she is. My MATE. she look petite and pretty.
-Alpha Kings-

Theo POV
             As you can see. Many werewolf meet their Mate when they age around eighteen. But I haven't had my Mate. I just wonder whether she is a rogue or at the other pack.
             My king to all werewolves aka my dad. Give me command  that I have to visit all pack at North. My buddy  was also going with me to the ball that my dad attended at Silver Pack.
            Well it was about a week to prepare some thing. Usually early morning, I always run at forest. Let my wolf do hunting and yes. He also whining and grumpy about MATE. My Beta already meet Mate.

"What if our MATE didn't show her up when we go to visit Silver pack later." Jack feel so lonely. My wolf name was Jack by the ways.

"Just be patient wolfie, who knows. Maybe we will meet her at the ball later before our coronation."

"I hope so human. I fell jealous see the Beta have Mate."

   With that Jack running till we see that look like some vines full of thorn at some old wooden house. Jack suddenly pacing around and wagging tail.

"Theo, I can feel and smell our Mate scent." Jack drooling at the front of the vines and sniff the air.

"She isn't here. But the smell of her scent was alluring inside that old house". Jack stop sniffing and "Hei Theo, maybe our Mate is next to our border territory. Next pack isn't it the Silver pack".

"Yeah, the border territory is Silver pack. Don't you remember this weekend we have go there attend ball find our Mate". Jack tail is wagging again. Duhhh.

       This wolf surely being happy at the thought of our Mate maybe at the Silver pack. Suddenly my Beta Lucas mindlink me and

"Where the hell around you now?!. Don't you know we have to go by an hour later. Well we will be late at the ball later. The Alpha king told me that you might go hunting. You better coming home right now ".

"Jeez relax Lucas. My dad didn't nagging me go run this morning. Goshh, you reminded me of my mom. Always blabbering. I go home now". I turn off the link and hurry up go home.

   When I reach at the mansion. I go behind tree, change to my human form and wear short. I quickly go to my room. Change dirty clothes and get ready before my Beta start nagging again like my mom. Bla bla bla.

Bella POV
           I was making some breakfast. But then the intoxicating smell I tell you. It was a musky smell with pinewood. Oh my goshh, it so addicting scent until it click and my wolf start yelling at my mind MATE.
            I froze and blurr for a moment. Until my wolf "Bella that is our Mate, he at outside our house". I didn't believe what she say and use my sight power to overlook at outside.

[Buka luas enggau terang, peda sapa di luar din] ~open wide and see who at there~
I saw big black wolf and outside sniffing air. I thought he wouldn't smell my scent either he is the Alpha or maybe he is hybrid.

The normal wolf wouldn't smell my scent. Yeah, that because I cover my scent. After seeing that big wolf not around anymore and my Luna grace mind link me.

"Bella, the royal will arrive around an hour later. Would you coming over right know. Doing makeover to you before the ball".
Right, I literally forget about the ball.

"I will coming soon Luna Grace. Thank for reminding me again". If I go walk, it might take some time to arrive.  I have use my teleport power. Well, save time to walk.

I imagine the Luna Grace room and [Bai aku gai bilik Luna enggau jampat]~bring me over to Luna room quickly ~

With that i already at her room. Luna was quite impressed, so soon. She giggle and tild me to sit down. "Now, let the team work out their magic to make you perfect for the ball. Hope you find your Mate soon".

The makeups artists do some light makeup and my hair was straight up all the ways down. "Perfecto mi amor, you look stunning and beautiful".

I looked over the mirror. Damn, it that me. Well dont judge me guys, this is my first time make up. The Lune compliment about my looked and we get ready for the ball.

Not so soon enough, the car engine sound was arriving at the front mansion and we get get ready at the ball. My wolf suddenly peek up and wagging her tail." What is wrong with you Claire". "I can sense our Mate". The thought of Mate making Claire wagging and droll over.

The scent musky and pinewood also suddenly hit the air. My Mate is with the royal? The door open and everyone bow to The Alpha King.

My eye suddenly saw a some one who is looking at me, He whisper Mate. And i swear to god. My heart beating fast and oh my goodness, He cant stop winking at me.

Sorry interrupt. Hehehe.
Theo finally find Mate but what will happen later.
Give some comments and dont forget
Vote ❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
11.29pm
23/10/2021