Chapter 13

I want my mate dumbass!
-Jack-

Bella POV
            It was after dinner. I didn't see Theo and Lucas around. Perhaps they got busy with alpha stuff. Right .

            I decided going back to my room. But suddenly I saw there have a couple at what.
Oh, it was Alpha suite.

          I use my supervision to look at it. Nahhh, just sneak peek.

        My heart drop faster. Claire also shocked enough with that scene.

         Using my vision, I can see my mate making out with Aliana. Then suddenly pain overtook my abdomen. Uhhhhhh!!

       It has stated to the book of our wolf. When you mate cheat or makeout with other girl that was not mate. The mate will have great pain until your mate couple will stop the sex round.

        I can't stand here bearing pain. When my useless mate have a great fucking time with that bitch.

        It keep going. They moaning and groaning was keep bugging me. As I can hear them both make it out.

        Headed toward the door and locked my door. It so fucking painful. It was like someone was stabbing multiple times onto your stomach.

        I let out pain growling. I can feel the earthquake shaken a bit.

"Fucking damn wolf mate bond make me suffer! Arghhhhhhhhhh!". Claire also feel disappointed the though of Jack. Both me and my wolf put up wall at our mind.

"Sorry Claire. We need this to stop and reverse those fucking mark wolf!! It so painful to take!". Hold my stomach and it was so damnn pain.

"I'm understand Bella. That why KUMANG GODDESS, told us to choose right decision for our future." I can feel Claire very disappointed toward our mate.  She was same with me. Bearing pain that was caused by our mate.

          I hold breath. Breath in and out. Focus on my necklace. Say the word-

"Aku narit semua utai yang udah terjadi sebedau tok. Tarit semua ari ya mega. Tanda ya tarit semua."
(I want take out and erased what was happening yesterday. Erase my mark all of it.)

          My mark was completely gone, and I can feel my mate bond to Theo was break.

          Theo let out loud howling at 2nd floor. It can be hear from mine here.

          Without wasting my time. I want go to my old house. This is not my place.

         But I have made promises to The King. Help to plan for ambush war with Lycan.

        Like I care about it. I don't need playboy king that was fuckup with those whore slut. That is his problem.

4 months past

Bella POV
            My life was never being so peaceful like this. My chances want have a mate for the 3rd time.

        Nah. 3rd time mate? It very rareeee one. Never hear about it either at other books.

        4 month training. I learned how to control emotional, how to disguise, hunting.

       I was already move to new place. New kingdom. As you know. It was Lycan Kingdom.

        I like being here. Peaceful. The children running at the school or park, other was selling at stalk. Cheerful surroundings with other Lycan.

        War between Royal and Lycan was undone. I don't know why also.

      I have some friends here. His name was Louis, Danny and Ron.

      They all know about me, my wolf and my stories.

Before 4 months past

Theo POV
               As I headed to my bedroom. I saw Aliana with sexy lingerie.

          My wolf didn't want me being with her. I don't know why Jack hate so much to Aliana.

         But I need finish my need. It keep bulging at my pant. Begging to insert at our mate. Yeah mate.

         Then, Aliana was coming toward me. She know my weak spot. She also saw my mark.
"Nice mark there love". She just lick it.
My mind was thought at Bella. I imagine her like Aliana.

(have to skip mature scene yeah, sorry)

         I was so turn on by Aliana. I was forgot about my mate.

        We skip dinner and riding each other. I have feelings being stalk at my outside bedroom.

        The scent of my mate coming in. And I was stop thrust in again onto Aliana.

        I can hear some one howling pain. Then suddenly. My mark that Bella marking me yesterday was gone. Completely gone guys.

        Then my surroundings was darker. I feel the most painful thing at my mark spot.

       Jack was take control and let out howling pain that was louder.

     It hit me after that. Bella didn't want me because my fault.

        I can't feel Jack anymore.

"Jack! Where are you. Jack can you hear me". Panicked plus bearing pain.

"It was your fault human. Our mate feel so disappointed. I call Claire many time for explaining it. But she didn't reply me. Then, suddenly I can't find her at our realm. That was your fault stupid human. Don't you know, what happen when mate cheating and have sex with unmate one. The mate will have bearing pain until you stop doing that shit thing. If she cut off our bond. I will die your whore man!! ". Jack? Jack will die? No no no it can be happening.  Jack didn't answer me after that.

" GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE ALIANA!"I used my alpha tone to her. She flinch fear at near bed. Naked and her face was pale.

"What wrong Theo."she looked at me with confusing.

" I lost my mate. My mate was Aliana. The one that come home with me. She is my mate! "
I grab her neck and push her towards wall.

       My dad come in with Lucas. Lucas was so angry when he saw me want kill her lil sis.

"Let her go Theo. Thing already happens. Let take it was not our luck having a powerful Luna." Lucas was right. Bella was powerful Luna.
She born be my Luna. I let loose grab and let her go.

"What Luna. That was spot. I deserve be Theo Luna. Queen Luna werewolf. Not that slut. You are mine Theo!" Aliana shrieking. My dad was roar towards.

"DO NOT DISRESPECT ME. I AM STILL YOUR KING ALIANA!" me, lucas and Aliana bow.

Woooo..
What happens to the Theo when Bella was out of castle.
Next chapter coming soon.

Don't forget comments and vote❤️❤️❤️

Love you all.
My book already reach almost 1k reader..
Love you all❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
10am
8/11/2021