Chapter 12

THAT WAS MY FIANCE BITCH!
-ALIANA-

Theo POV
          Damn. I am totally forgot about my being fiancee. Goshh. What a heck.

         Me and Aliana was being together since our childhood. She is Beta daughter. Lucas lil sister.

        She have a look, female shifter, great at fighting and she is royal head warrior.

          She was sent to next pack for training other lil pup that was age around sixteenth.

         Now, I have mate. And fiancee. Damn. Just think about it give me some headache.

        How am I gonna handle it. Either I choose between mate or fiancee.

Knock knock.

"Can I come in Theo?". Shut my eye before take a long breath.

" Yes Lucas, come in. Have a sit". He walk toward chair that was front at my desk and sit down. I know he want to talk about her sister. Goshh.

"It was about Aliana dude. Mmmmmm. I think you better make a choice. Whether you want being with your Mate or my lil sister. I will not push you bro." He just furrow left eye brow and shrugged.

"I don't know man. My wolf, want me be with our mate. My Luna. Me and Bella already have mating to each other". Jack was purring at my back mind and wagging tail at the thought of  our Mate.

"And yet, Aliana is my fiancee. My future wife. She was being with me up and down at my life". Aliana might be someone that was not unlike girly.

"As like I'm say. You need think. Our future kingdom need true Queen Luna for rule our kind bro. And as for my lil sister. I don't know man". At the thought of that, goshhhh. How am I gonna explain my self at Aliana.

          Lucas was walking out at my office. Leaving me alone. Thinking.

~"I want to be with my mate dumbass human. I dont need your slutyy fiancee that have been fuckup with almost all male at this castle". Jack was huffed.

~"I don't Jack. But, dont you remember. She always by us side. She were there when us need people stay by side. And she did it without anyone forcing it". Jack shrugged.

~" I say we need our mate. Our Luna. Bella was born to be Luna. Dont you get it dumbass!" Jack raged angry and he demands he want to be with his she-wolf. Claire.

~"Dont yell at me Jackass!" I'm more annoyed when Jack didn't stop blabbering want to be with our mate.

~"Stop being you know everything. If you choose that slut uhhhh. Whatever is her name. I don't give a fuck whose she is! I give you my word Theo. I. WANT. MY. MATE. CLAIRE!"  Jack barking at my back.

~"Shut up Jack. I will think about it". I put wall and shut off minded with Jack.

            Headed towards my bedrooms. I mean mine and Aliana bedroom. Uhhhhhh.

Aliana POV
           I was on my way to Theo office. But I can hear he and my brother discuss about choosing between mate and me.

         Wait? Why me? Mate? Theo found his mate? No fucking way!!

        I know I have many faults towards Theo. Fucking evey male at this castle without he knowing.

       I can't help control it. Nobody can't resist mu curve.

      Mate? Theo mate was that Bella? No wonder Theo didn't utter any word after he arrived this morning.

      All those Theo slut was being killed by me. NO ONE CAN'T REPLACE MY PLACE AS THEO LUNA!

      I don't gave away what is mine!! I know Theo since childhood. I was there when he is nobody.

         I will make Bella life as hell as she step in here tomorrow.

         An Omega she-wolf dreaming want to be Queen Luna werewolf of the great kingdom.

        My wolf Katie was disagree with my plan. She didn't like it with Theo wolf.

        Theo wolf Jack was feisty and told Katie back away from Theo.

        Just wait and see. I make sure that bitch will know her place as Omega at this castle.

      I need good plan. I need pregnant. So that Theo didn't breaking out our marriage.

      I put up my sexy black night lingerie and wait for Theo.

      I know he can't resist this one. As he come in at our bedroom.

     I can see Theo eye was filled with lust. He lick his lips as he stare at my lingerie.

"Why so sexy Aliana".  Husky voice and he sniffing at my neck. Ohhh those sound make me more turn on.

Nahhhhhhhh.
Hahahha..
Let you guys imagine it.
I don't want state the 18ss here.
Hahahaha

Don't forget comments and vote❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
1.09am
7/11/2021