Chapter 30

With the power Moon goddess and Kumang goddess gave me.
I banish you and destroyed you from living this earth.
(KELING WOLF)

Bella POV
Because Danny and I have already merged into the wolves the chief wants. I can feel all the emotions Danny is feeling right now.

Sera told me that the next penghulu told me important things. With all the info the penghulu told me, Danny is Keling wolf.

I still remember that someone would help me to stop this war. I was shocked 😳.

After all this time, Danny was the KELING WOLF. That why he could have the mystery key that his family given to him.

"Now you two have spent the important moment of mating with each other. You will know how to deal with all this." then the penghulu suddenly disappeared.

All the things that were disrupted earlier continued, I saw many elites who had died due to the attacking group.

In terms of and the way they fight, it’s absolutely exactly the way we train. I could feel all this time that someone was watching us do rehearsals, I suspected all this Diana was leaking everything.

But unfortunately, Diana already died.
Rogue is like that and has no compassion for others because he is a self -centered person.

Suddenly there was a whisper.
"the time has come".

Danny and I turned into wolves that looked unique and bigger than normal wolves.

"Nice to know both of you Bella and Danny. I'm your new beast, name Xion. Talk later, now I want rip that shit throat out of his body". Me and Danny was stunt but Xion right. We need to end this war.

I saw Oscar, he wanted to attack me from behind. I managed to avoid being bitten.

"You think, you can run away from me. Bella will be mine, and I will be the strongest wolf in the whole universe." He looked very confident and arrogant.

He took a knife with mercury and ran towards me while pointing the knife at me.

I managed to dodge by repelling his hand that had the knife just now. Oscar struggled to stab Xion with the mercury knife.

Suddenly there was something shining from the necklace we wore.

"This is the weapon that the moon goddess gave me to fight a bad guy like her. Moon goddess also told me to use this when it came time." The weapon that Xion came out with was the aura he could make the enemy and the others stop fighting.

Everyone bowed to Xion. There are some enemies who seem scared and do not dare to continue fighting with others.

Oscar looked very happy to see Xion's weapon. I tried to read what he was thinking.

"That's the most powerful weapon of the moon goddess. If I have that weapon alone, I would kill anyone who didn't listen to me. I would make everyone follow my orders after I got that weapon." Apparently Oscar wanted the weapon to kill people. That is wrong and not right.

Oscar made a surprise attack by pointing the knife at Xion.

Unconsciously, Xion changed into a human form and punched Oscar repeatedly until the Oscar was unconscious.

Xion looked up at the sky and looked at the oscar who was already weak from being punched.

"I'm not going to kill you Oscar, but I'm going to deliver a message from the moon goddess. If you change for the better after this, you go back to the Tribe Black pack. Because you're also an alpha and the Tribe Black pack also needs someone to lead him people." oscar seems kind of unwilling with the moon goddess offer.

"Fuck off to that offer, I want to be Alpha King including Rogue King. I want to be the strongest wolf and have all the packs that are in our universe." he look so weak but still have that arrogant tune.

With the knife at his hand, Oscar stood up and launched an attack.

Unfortunately he fell to the ground causing him to fall.

"I saw you make the second decision. Isn't that right oscar? Don't get me wrong after this." Xion recited a spell and uttered it.

"With the power Moon goddess and Kumang goddess gave me.
I banish you and destroyed you from living this earth." after Xion uttered it

The surroundings turned cold and the clouds turned black. Lightning struck from the sky and there was an earthquake.

Oscar screamed in pain from being struck by lightning. Then he disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Sorry for late update chapter .
I will try to update it soon.
Because it have some of chapter.
Road to the end .

Don't forget vote guys❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA92-
11.44pm
21/4/22