Chapter 22

Where is that drooling scent coming from.
Smells like berry pear fruit.
Gosh, that scent was from Danny.
What? Nuhhh uhh.
-Bella-

Bella POV
I was still confused. Did Danny say choosen mate? There is no way I will have my 3rd chances having a mate after my previous mate was cheating on me.

But the way Danny embrace me to him. The sparkle and tingling was more than what I feel with Theo. I becoming weak, and wanted more from it.

My wolf goes wild inside me. She shouting "MATE". What the hell is happening. Mate?

Suddenly an intoxicating scent interrupt. Where is that drooling scent coming from? Smell soo good, it make me turn on. Gosh, my wolf goes crazy. Smells like berry pear fruit.

I look upwards and saw Danny eye glowing gold. The scent was from him? Gosh, that scent was from Danny.
What!? Nuhhh uhhh.

Danny was my 3rd mate. Impossible. He is The Lycan king. He was waiting for me a whole years to realise that I was his mate. No wonder Danny was overprotective.

I can feel someone watching from afar. Theo. Suddenly Theo burst out of somewhere. And rummaging about me.

"Hei Danny boy. Let her go!" are Theo crazy?

"Why would I do that cheater." Danny was very calming say that while hugging me.

"She is mine!" Theo roar that out. what was Theo say. I am him. Oh no boy.

People was coming to hall watching it. I can sense that Danny eye change colours to black. His Lycan wanna take control.

Danny was half human and half Lycan.
"MINE" Danny say that out loud.

"she is mine! You already state your rejection cheater boy. So back off! Dont you dare want to reclaim her again!

I put my hand to his neck. Let Danny change to his human fully form. My touch to him make him more calming and he snuggle his head to my neck.

"Look Theo. I was never be your mate. Your wife deserved that attention more than me. She having your baby Theo. I can smell the scent but there was something. Her pregnancy scent was still fade it means that was about 3month. Anyway, congratulations Theo." Theo was standing there with look that didn't believe what I was saying.

" No it can be. We only married just about 2month. Where the fuck is that 3month in there". I just give him a shrugged and go with Danny to somewhere.

"It none of my business anymore Theo. Solve your problem with your own wife. Not rummaging reclaim me again." he walk away from the door to other hall for guests.

"Babe, you was born being my Queen. I love the ways you told him like that" Danny looking amused and proud look.

We walk away from the hall. Danny intertwine his hand with mine. Oh gosh, the sparkle. It make my heart beat goes wild just the touch of him only.

(The next day)

Yesterday event was so meaningful for me. Danny didn't want to pushing me about claiming I was his choosen mate. He act more sweet to me.

About Theo. He informed to Leo that they will go home this afternoon. Because the rogue problem getting more serious. The rogue attacking other pack.

I was still confused. Theo say they married just for 2months. But how come that pregnancy scent was more than 3months. And Diana say Theo didn't touch her.

Well, that not my business anymore. The key that was from KUMANG GODDESS. Still mysterious to me.

Short story this time.
Before I could forget
Merry Christmas and happy new year you all.
Sorry for the late update.
Busyyyy life.

Don't forget comments and vote ♥️♥️♥️

-ERNNA-
28/12/2021
12.12PM