Chapter 8

"KUMANG WOLF, THE MOST POWERFUL ONE. I WANT HER BEARING MY PUP!"
-ELIOT KING LYCAN-

Bella POV
            Today was Alex ceremony being appointed as Alpha.

            I thought he will appoint Jane as his Luna to rule the pack.

           Turn out. He didn't. What the hell is going on.

         That days was, when he reject me as his mate. He literally did makeout sessions with Jane.

         Since the day I punish Alpha Alex. I've seen Luna Grace.

         She say she feel relieved. I thought she will be mad about that. Poor my Luna. She was a great and kind person.

        The Alpha King leads the ceremony. The Alpha blade was ready. He repeat after The King say.

"I Alpha Alex,
Will take care and lead my pack with honest  and brave. I will protect this pack like my own live."

            The Alpha King gave him Alpha blade and cut his palm. The blood drop to Sacred Alpha crystal glass.

"I pronounced you, Alpha Alex from Silver Pack as your new Alpha. Congratulations Alpha."  The king announced and the pack member was so happy.

           With that, Alex looked at me. Like a lost puppy. Naaahhh.

" Bella". Wait, did he just minlink me.

"It me my dear Bella, Ur mate". Duhhh. The hell. I was already rolled my eye at up.

"I am not your Mate Alex." Shook my head saw towards him.

"I will take my rejection, I want you be my Luna". Ok that it. He sooooo annoying.

"I was your Luna before you rejected me.
DONT. YOU. REMEMBER. IDIOTS!" Claire was demand want take control my body. She want punish that stupid human. I just put wall between the minlink with Alex.

          After that, he shift to his werewolf. Zion was fully control.

        Zion look may be fiery but Zion eye looks like sorrow and sad.

        Claire didn't utter a word. Because we hate that.

         He doesn't want us first. I already rejected him for twice. Damn!

       Looks like Alpha Alex doesn't understand. Facepalm.

      I don't care about that. Because I have my second chance.

        My Mate. My soul mate. My half. Theo and his wolf Jack.

        Claire and Jack already see each other at the realm world.

        She didn't stop blabbering about Jack. She also usher Theo mark me instant. Dangg.

       Not so fast girl. We just meet each other.
I look toward Theo. The scent make me want go rip his clothes and pound on him.

      What is wrong with me. Uhhh. Our mate bonding stronger by now. I didn't realise he already at my side

"My Bella, I can smell your arousal." Husky voice that make me chill run to spine. His eye turn darker and lust was clearly to see.

"It is clearly seen." confused on how he know.

"Look around at the unmate male wolf around here my Bella. I don't want they see what is mine." he smirked and pull me to the chest.

"MINE!" He let out warning growled at the unmated wolf. Without any disturbing.
I whisper to him.

"I am your". He smiled and that smile make me goes wet. Oh my gosh. This guys was doomed to me.

"Let go to the room my Bella. I can't hold it anymore. Zion want me mark you. He want mate with Claire." he suddenly pick me up bridal style and go the Alpha suites that was for him.

HATE ME GUYS😂😂😂
I DONT MAKE THIS CHAPTER MUSHY TYPE.
NEXT CHAPTER.
FINALLY, THEO MARK HER.
WOOWWWW.

DONT FORGET COMMENT AND VOTE❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
10PM
31/11/2021