Chapter 35

Congratulations Alpha, Luna is a month pregnant.
-Doctor-

"Hahahahaha!! (evil laugh).
You are indeed stupid like your mother Hilda Deighton!" Michael saying out loud while laughing.

Everyone was shocked by what Michael had just said. Bella also looked at Hilda, indeed Hilda looked exactly like her mother.

Danny was silent and looked at his queen and also his ex -girlfriend, they were both similar but different in temperament and behavior.

All of that didn’t matter to Danny because he would only look at Bella as a soulmate. Bearing his pup. Speaking about pup, he noticed that Bella have a different scent on her. Since they were facing things, Danny put them aside. They will have a talk later.

"If I knew this was my last resort, I would have killed all your families at that time. Since your mother was pregnant with Hilda at the time, I pushed aside the intention to kill on them, but by being your mother's new husband. He didn't even see me when I was fighting Alpha Deighton. My rogue forces lost the fight because I had no idea that Alpha Deighton had a backup from the elite. I even handed the rogue to my son, Oscar Reid. But unfortunately, you people have killed my son!
Say Michael still laughing with a gloomy face.

Michael pulled out a capsule containing mercury and wolfbane. He smiled cynically looking at Bella and Danny.

Hilda who seemed silent and still shocked by the fact that she had a sister. Hilda stood up Then, she saw a vision of what Michael was going to do. In the vision he appears tossed the capsule towards Bella. Hopefully bella will die after being hit by a dangerous capsule.

Then Hilda sent a vision to Sera. Sera smiled then "Thanks for telling me".

Sera quickly ran towards Michael and slammed Michael against the wall. And grabbed Michael's hand. Then take the capsule seeds.

Michael looked shocked. "Why can you hold that capsule like this? Aren't you people going to get badly injured after touching mercury and wolfbane?" Michael's face was pale and scared.

"You people are actually wolves or. Don't tell me that you people are wolves who are immune from all this! There is no way the legend is true!!" If the legend is true, why is Hilda still injured holding a wolfbane, Michael thought.

"It is because, that time I haven't my wolf yet. After my birthday. I am aware of the power within me. In the vision that happened, I saw all the things that happened. Including my relationship with Danny, I'm in a conspiracy so you don't have any doubts. And I really hope you are my biological father. I hope the love of a father is like any other pup, but you only look at one person, Oscar. I was always ostracized by you after you knew you had an Oscar. I didn't ask for much, just once. Love me even though you know I'm not your child. " Said Hilda while pouring out all the feelings that were already locked in her heart.

"Bitchy like you don't deserve to be my daughter. I'd better lock you in the basement in the old days . You think you're really good! Always having fun with other slaves besides Danny. Slut!." As he spat at Hilda.

"Enough with all this. I command you to enter the dungeon until the end of your life!. Leo, escort him into the lowest dungeon. Bring the other guard." said Danny to them.

After that, all of a sudden, Bella fainted. Danny panicked and supported Bella to the hospital, after he put Bella in the emergency room. There was a blood clot on his hand. Then he instructed the doctor to quickly make an examination of Bella.

2 hours later. The doctor came out and opened the face mask, then "As a result of Luna's body examination, she is very tired and Congratulations Alpha, Luna is a month pregnant. Let Luna rest enough. If Luna recovers tomorrow, she can go back. Congratulations again Alpha." The doctor even walked away after bowing respectfully to Danny.

Danny didn't even know how to describe his feelings after he found out Bella was pregnant. He is still confused with himself.

Then he ordered Sera to send Hilda to rest into the guest chamber. After that, he went to Bella's ward room and continued to sit in the chair next to the ward bed. Then he reached for Bella's hand, and kissed Bella's hand. Whispering

"I love you so much Bella, thank you for bearing my pup. I will promise to take good care of you both after this. Thank you Kumang Goddess. Thank you Moon Goddess." Danny looked at Bella with a loving look.

Finally........
🤭🤭🤭
Almost end of story...

Don't forget to vote ❤️❤️❤️