Chapter 21

My husband real mate was Bella.
No it can't be the story she told me was according to Theo.
No wonder Theo didn't touch me again after our coronation.
"I am Queen Diana challenged you Bella as Theo mate!"
-DIANA-

BELLA POV
After the whole plan that day. Come breakfast for the next morning. I try to come clean with Diana. Poor her didn't know that Theo was my still mate.

I can hear them argue using my wolf hearing. Danny also told me to come clean with her. She have right to know about this.

My mind was so blank till Danny called me.

"Hey Bell. To the earth please. Don't be like that this early morning. Let come down for breakfast yea. That bastard already down there". He was so handsome even he use some t-shirt and short pant. He must be going for some runs this morning.

"Oh ya. I will told Diana bout this. But first. Where is my good morning kiss". I pouting and show him puppy eye. I can see Danny eye turning to black. That mean his Lycan want to take control. I doubt about that.

"Please don't do that such a cute face. I can't hold it anymore. You will know about it later when you come clean and that bastard will reject you". He seen calm but still on the edge. I just giggle and wait for him for my morning kisses.

He just bend down and give kiss at my cheeck.

"Thanks charming. Let give me 5more minutes to clean my self and change my pyjamas first."

I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth.
I comb my hair and make a ponytail.
I change to my comfortable clothes. Floral dress.

I can see Danny wait for me at the edge of my bed. Then we go down for breakfast.

I sit next to Danny and the waitress start serving. Thanks god today was only us breakfast.

"So Diana. How was your day at here. I want tell you something. But I need you stay calm. Okay". She just nod and give me look to go.

"Well first thing is. My real mate is here." I can saw Theo choking some food and he was link at me.

~Don't tell her Bella.

~She deserves to know it. I want my rejection Theo. Just say it.

~Just don't.

~I am not your wife when you told me don't. Bastard.

~You was my mate.

~Duhh." was".

"Okay, who is he. And tell me." she gave look suspicious and put her utensil down.

"It was Theo Thompson my second change mate. He still my mate unless he state my rejection." her eye go wide and look at her husband.

"What!!. Wait. So you must be the myth she-wolf that have super power. I was hear it from my father about what happen to Alpha Alex father thing happen. No. It can't be."

"Unfortunately, yes it me. When both of you fucking each other after the coronation wedding shit thing. I am here, having some great pain through my body. I was dealing with pain while my mate is fucking unmated she-wolf."  I didn't care about this anymore and feeling some anger towards Theo.

" I am sorry and Theo haven't mark me yet Bella. It because of you. He busy searching you every time. After that the former king told him to stop searching and married me.
I AM QUEEN DIANA CHALLENGED YOU BELLA AS THEO MATE." Woah. She bold enough challenge me for that.

" I don't need your stupid challenge for that cheating wolf Diana. You didn't deserve this. It has to be Theo because he didn't state his rejection to me." I can see Theo stiff and didnt move for a while .

"Really Theo. You are my husband now, but in front of us is your mate. Just please state that fucking rejection. And release her from bonding mate." I can saw Diana feel sad and that bastard was unwilling let me go.

"Theo. Please. She doesn't want you anymore. She already say her rejection just accept that. We have something to do after this. The rogue thing and most important our baby." Theo just sit and look at me.

"I am sorry about what happen between me and Aliana. As for that. I King Theo accept Bella rejection." when that happens I feel burden was lift out of my shoulders. But pain from rejection. It have my necklace cover it and healing my inner pain from rejection.

" Thanks buddy. If you all have anything after this. Please left after lunch. I have something to do with my choosen mate." Danny word bring me some confusion.

Well.
The rejection is accepted.
Have some work to do.
Busy nursing life.
Sorry for late update.

Don't forget to comment and vote❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
9.13am
14/12/21