Chapter 26

This one will be Danny POV all.
This is where the true heir to the King.
Don't ask me why bella didn't chose Theo from the beginning of it.

I don't want spoil of my some story,
Here is chapter that will reveal who is the right Alpha King.

Is that Danny?
My first mate son.
What is he doing here?
-FORMER ALPHA KING-

Danny POV
Here we goes. To the werewolf Castle. I am still remember this is my mom ex mate was used to live. I wonder who is that damn shit mate.

My mom was caught my dad mating to someone from Royal, And then marked each other. He doesn't know about my mom being pregnant after my mom ex mate mating to another she-wolf. Wait!!

I saw glimpse of my birth dad. Who is he? My mom didn't say anything about him. How could he didn't know my existence. Maybe I am having delusional about it. I just need some rest and snuggle with my choosen mate. Bella.

**after what happen in previous chapters **

The next day was very sunny. The sunray get through to the window. I saw Bella, still sleeping and soft snores. I gave her good morning kiss. Which is she return back the kiss, so I deepen the kiss.

"Dont push my button Bella, I will not have the training sessions with those warrior if you keep looking at me with those eye. I can smell your arousal scent mia amor". She just blushing and there a knock in the door.

What a great day to start the day is with bella, my mate. I will ravishing her when this war is over, I will prepare Summer castles for me and Bella spend time. But now, I want to training those warriors for the war.

"Oppps my dear love. Look like we have to wait until this is over. Just then, I will be yours." she just saying that and make me turn on instantly.

I don't care about the training. She keep teasing me. My Lycan will be out of control. Luckily that this room was soundproof.

" If you keep teasing me Bella, i swear to moon goddess. I will have you right here and now until you will moaning my name Bella." she just stare at me then start kissing my neck and her hand make way to my bulging shafts.

Oh goshhh. What is this girl do to me. She have her way to my sensitive part where is the marked should be. I can feel her canines brush through that soft spot, finally she marked me. Painful but after that pleasure was coming in like a thousand waves through my body. That it! I can't control it anymore.

(steamy mature things happen here, i might be skip it out. Sorry)😂😂😂

After having marked sessions with my mate. We gonna stop but, somehow we continued to our bathroom again and again. It just like, I didn't get enough of her touch. I just told to her stay at bed. She might be sore of it with our wild exercises till evenings.

I want headed to the kitchen and make some lunch for Bella. But somethings was make me become stiff, my heart beat stop beating for a while and I saw someone's with Theo. He look like my mom ex shit mate!

Both of them was talking to each other about the war plan. Theo saw me and greet me. Then he saw me coming over, his eye wide open and cant utter any words.

"Who are you young man, why are you smell like Citrus sweet? You scent smell like my old friend" yeah, that old friend was my mom dude!

"Oh, I forgot introduced him to you dad. He is Lycan King Danny. He is here help us to fight and training our warriors to be prepared for the war". Hmmm. Stupid dad didnt know his son is right in front of his eye.

"Well, my name is Danny. I coming here with my mate Bella. And by the way, your old friend that you mentioned is my mother. She was being abandoned by her mate and chose The Royal she-wolf being his mate. Thanks to my grandpa, he found my mother being abandoned and dumped at their old house. Look like he also play the game mating his son to other pack." I just sneered and gave that old man thin smile.

" Pardon me, I have to make lunch for my beloved mate. Go ahead if both of you l have anything to discuss. I will take my leave after this, I will train them tomorrow." I shrugged to that and go the kitchen. Prepare some her favourite food.
Sinalau bakas(roasted pork) with oren juice.

Titan POV (FORMER WEREWOLF KING)
I just smell some citrus sweet scent. Its make my wolf become drooling over that intoxicating scent of our mate. Mate!?

That can be true, she just normal human. There no way she will live until now. I dumped her at my old pack house before I marked to my Queen.

That scent seem coming from other guy. Nuhhh, can't be she pregnant with my child. Of course not. Weak human doesn't fit being my Luna at all, but that scent!! Oh my gosh.

The next day was like a normal day. Between me and my son Theo. We having discussed about the war. I sense someone that similar scent like the previous morning. Who is he.
He explains that to me, he is my son! What the hell is going on now.

I didn't utter any word because if that confession. Damn! No wonder Theo didn't have intimidating aura from him, meanwhile that I sense it from Danny. Oh boyyy oh boyyy!!

And yeahhh...
The true Alpha coming in..
He is Lycan also Alpha blood..
How will Theo react to this if he know he isn't the true heir to the true Alpha King throne.

Don't forget to comment and vote❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA🧿-
12.03pm
24/1/2022