Chapter 34

"I'm not your daughter! Then whose daughter am I, you bastard!" Hilda said while crying.

"Well... Well... Well... Mi Amor. You sure know how to turn off your scent. No wonder you acknowledged me as your Father opponent. Fuck off that Omega servant the one I thought is you. Damn!" as he said and gave them smirking look.

Michael already half human and wolf.
Look like Michael wolf want submit to his new Queen Luna. But he isn't want to submit it. Because he want Bella breed his offspring. Make his pup became more powerful than it is. Rogue always Greed for power.

Bella can't transform into a wolf because she has a reason. But, she can use the power that is in the necklace she is wearing.

Bella is just waiting for the time to wield power over someone with dangerous intentions or even bad intentions. Like he punished Alpha Alex's father.

"I command your wolf to submit to me. Now! Otherwise, you will receive punishment!" Bella stood as Sera protected her in front.

"You have no right to ask me to submit!
And if I don't want to submit, what can you do against me mi amour. You are so beautiful when you are angry like this bella dear"
heard a loud growl next to Bella.

"Don't call Bella dear. Please follow the protocol and follow the instructions that Bella has given you. Don't try to test my patience. If before you could step on me again, now you can't. Because I am your new King." Danny looks very angry at Michael.

Everyone fell silent after hearing Danny's conversation. It seemed very clear that Michael was fighting his wolves, his wolf want to submit. Because his wolf knew the consequences of what would happen if he did not listen to the instructions from his Queen Luna.

Hilda, who had been silent for a long time, persuaded Michael to submit. And she also felt the Alpha aura of Bella was so strong that she felt depressed by the aura of bella's power.

However, Michael did not want to submit.

"I used to be a rogue king. And I will NOT follow instructions from anyone. And you hilda, you are soft -hearted like your late mother. You are not the same as my son named Oscar. Your mother is stupid because she believes in me. Just with the words “I love you and I am willing to marry you. And also the child you are pregnant with" You are not my real child Hilda." Michael smiled contentedly and looked at Hilda speechless.

"I'm not your daughter! Then whose daughter am I, you bastard!" Hilda said while crying.

"Stupid bitch always being bitch. Why don't you try looked at Bella. She resemble who!" Michael smiled cynically as he looked at Hilda and Bella. Michael seemed to be hiding something very big a secret.

"Look at bella for what!! Don't let me do something you didn't expect later. Just tell me who is my real mother!" Hilda felt angry and hurt. The person he called father all this time was not his real father.

Michael felt very satisfied and laughed to his heart's content. Then the chief appeared in front of the Sera who protected Bella.

Then the chief knock the floor twice with his magic stick, then Michael continued to turn to his wolf and submit in front of bella and Danny.

Everyone was surprised by Chief sudden appear. Everyone was surprised by the incarnation of the leader and asked if the leader was going to arrive.

"I'm sorry if my arrival came as a surprise. Then what do I want to get right after this. Please do not be surprised." the chief closed his eyes and uttered a mantra towards Michael.

In the matra speech that the chief mentioned earlier, Hilda's necklace also emitted light exactly like the necklace that Bella was wearing. Bella and Hilda's necklaces both emit light. Everyone around was amazed and asked.

"I am the leader of panggau libau. As the right person, moon goodness withdraws the wolf you have and you will be human for as long as it lasts until the end of your life."

"and you too hilda. you will be human until you get a chance to meet your second mate. You have a punishment from the Moon goddess. Hope you will realize and repent after what Michael has done to your family and bella."

"My Queen Luna. This is the way the Moon Goddess protect Hilda from any harm. I know it hard for you to accept it later after you know all the truth it is. Pardon me not telling it by my self. Michael will you tell the truth."

Pengulu also disappeared. But the question is how? Why was Hilda got something to do with Bella. And why does Hilda have a necklace that looks like Bella has a necklace.

I sorry guys.
Update so late to you all.
Busy with my Gawai festival and kaamatan.
Anyway, dont forget to vote.
Love ya.

-ERNNA -
8/6/2022
6.16pm