Chapter 3

She didn't have any rank here.
Impossible she is your MATE.
-ALPHA TERRY-

Theo POV
            After I go bath and change my clothes. Go downstairs and there my Beta already waiting for me with grumpy face. Seriously, that dude is spooky because he will be away from his Mate.

              My Beta driving today for about an hour to go to Silver pack. Those mansion is big, but not big enough like my castle. Lucas park car not far from the main mansion.

Suddenly something click inside me. The smell omaigadddd. Sweet smell strawberry and honeydew scent. Jack didn't stop pacing around at my thought.

Before we enter the ball, must be the King first coming in. The other pack bow head down to The King. I saw my MATE, I can wait claim her as MINE.

I whisper MATE word, she could hear it. She acknowledged me and my wolf. She blushing over there. Then, I saw bruises at her upper-right arm. My eye start turn to darker and Jack want to come out seeing our Mate got bruised.

I have control Jack before something bad happens. That it, when I saw future Alpha Silver pack pull her to inside. I let out a warning big growl.

I let Jack take control. He more furious about it. "Let her go".Growling louder towards that Alpha elder son. "What the fuck is wrong with you want me let her go". He look annoying to me.

My dad saw this situation and he mindlink me.

~"What wrong son?. What you let Jack take control".

~"Why not, that alpha boy abused my MATE dad.".

~"That girl is your Mate. Okay son, let settle this with peace ya. No killing or pull throat tonight".

~"surely dad."

He close mindlink and seat at the big chair.

"Our Mate look scare Theo." I also realise that her smile fade away when that Alex pull her to inside. She looks scare.

Without wasting my time. I pull her to my embrace and yell out "MINE". Loud growling echoes the hall. Her skin touched mine. The sparkling and tingling. Damn. That how it feel when have a Mate.

Bella POV
         I have never feel like this. Someone defend me. My mate look scary but I can't help it. He look cool. I put my hand to his shoulders. He relaxed a bit and sniff at my neck.

         "Mate" is he say. I reply "Mate". Our mating bond suddenly have take effect now. Tingling and sparkling was all I fell now. I only thought my Mate will rejected me like my dad rejected my mom.

           The look at my Luna Grace. She is happy but Alpha Terry have disagree. He move forward and "What the hell! Why you hugging that she-wolf. Let her go. And who are you".

        The Alpha King looked displeased and "That is my son. Your Future Alpha King of Werewolf Theo Thompson. You got any problems with that Alpha Terry".

        What!! Future Alpha King!!! That make me be the Queen. Ohh my goshh. This cant be happening. I look to my Mate. He looked calm.

        Luna Grace mindlink me.
~"This is your chance Bella. Get out of this brutal pack. Being happy with your Mate."

~" But, this is your pack also Luna. I never thought my Mate will be the royal one.".

~"Let your MATE take care of you right now. You have been keep abused by Alpha Terry for decade".

~"I will Luna. Thank you for advice".

           "Theo, please calm down will you. I know you some my bruises. But that is from my Alpha Terry. He always beat me until he satisfied. One day, he beat and kick me till my rib broken. Luckily I quick healing inside. Luna Grace always secretly taking care of me. "

Theo POV
            Jack hear what Bella said" You dare beat my mate Alpha Terry! ". That it, I punch and grabbed his collar. Hit his over and over again.

           " She talking nonsense and bullshit. Don't believe that bitch". He look anger towards my Mate. " You talked nonsense here, why the bruised look like yesterday one. Huhhhh!. Answer me".

              My aura king is coming out and dominated. He suddenly take charge at Bella. He grabbing her neck.

Sorry guys need stop here.
Will continue at the next chapter.
Give me some comments and mire important is
VOTE❤️❤️

-ERNNA -
10.14AM
23/10/2021