Chapter 36

Devon Thompson is my son's name.
-Danny -

Once Bella realized, she noticed that she was in the ward and called Danny. Danny immediately came with Sera, Hilda and Leo. Bella was surprised to see why Danny told them to go inside once.

"What happened and why did they come in? Then Bella saw Hilda holding hands with Leo." Bella is confused and tells Danny to tell her the truth.

Then the doctor went into the ward room. Respectfully submit to alpha and luna.

"Are you feeling healthy today luna, it's been 2 nights you haven't woken up due to dehydration and fatigue. And also, Luna should eat a lot of nutritious food for the baby in the womb." after the doctor explained all that, the doctor came out.

"I'm pregnant? I'm sorry Danny because I fainted and I remember when the coronation day is over, I might go see a doctor to confirm myself. It good to hear of our baby is safe and healthy. Thank you Moon goddess and Kumang goddess for protecting my baby from everything that's dangerous. Thank you Hilda for telling Sera about your vision. I feel like there's a new scent you two mixed in, you two mate? " Hilda and Leo nodded. Leo knelt down and bowed respectfully.

"Bless my relationship with Hilda, I promise to make her happy. And we also already passed her Heat yesterday. That's why, our scents are already mixed. Please bless us Luna. I promise to protect Alpha with Luna faithfully." Leo woke up.

Hilda also felt ashamed to get close to Bella, let alone Danny because she had a previous relationship with danny. But bella even called hilda to sit down and continued to hug her.

"You look exactly like our mother Hilda. I miss her, I'm sorry for not knowing that I myself have a sister. I bless your relationship, don't go anywhere this time. Stay with me near the pack palace. You and Leo will move to the Royal Beta chamber. " Bella smiled and Leo thanked Bella.

After a few months passed, while Bella was about to go to the toilet. Suddenly her amniotic fluid burst, then she shouted Danny's name. Danny panicked and turned pale. "What is this! You pee in your pants?" said Danny while making a face ewwww.

Bella also withstood the pain of contractions while angry at Danny who had made a stupid joke.

"My amniotic fluid broke and I will give birth soon. Take me to the hospital, unless you want me to give birth to our child here."
Bella was already in pain holding back the excruciating pain, occasionally she gripped Danny's hand.

When they were both hospitalized, then headed to the delivery room. The midwife is ready to greet and check how many cm dilated.

"Good Luna. Only 9cm, need to wait until 10cm before we will push the baby.". The midwife also changed Luna's clothes so that she would not be dirty with birth blood later.

"It hurts! I can't wait 10cm, I push now !! Danny come here !!" Danny once entered the delivery room and calmed Bella down.

"If you can't stand the pain,just push." said Danny as he held back the pain from Bella's grip.

"You think it's fun to give birth, a watermelon -sized baby. Try your own push" Bella shouted as she pushed the baby out.

Push 30 minutes, Bella gave birth to a prince. "Congratulations my lord, the baby boy was safely born healthy and perfect." then handed the baby boy to Danny. Danny was very happy and Bella was able to breastfeed her son.

Leo and Hilda went inside and congratulated Danny. Then take an oath.

"I, Leo Freiston, take an oath to be loyal to Alpha and will protect the prince from any danger. I will be willing to do anything for the prince." Leo managed to stare and cuddle with the lucky prince.

"This is what is in my vision. Danny The king who became the Alpha King to the Asian Mate who has asian power. You people will be happy and our kingdom will be safe with his latest heir. May Moon Goddess bless him." Hilda smiled and sent her vision to Bella.

"Alpha King Asian Mate right? I like the name Devon. Devon Thompson." Danny nodded in agreement with the name. "Devon Thompson is my son's name. Announced it to everyone Leo."

Already at the end already.
We have epilogue for next chapter.
Prince Devon ❤️❤️

Please vote this chapter ❤️❤️❤️❤️

-ERNNA-
8.03am
13/6/22